Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Threads

Hello, I am looking for threads on a number of my characters, those being the ones detailed below.

Solan Charr - Bio-Link

Solan Charr is probably the character that most everyone knows or has seen around. He's a rogue force user, one who rather than name his affiliation simply calls himself by his name. Being the king of kesh, he is most commonly found on the planet or in the area, though he is more than able to travel the galaxy due to the government's ability to function on its own while he is gone, allowing him that freedom. He has offered training in the past and will always do so, those skills he offers with the most confidence being pyrokinetic powers and plant surge, preferring the combination.

The man is mentally unstable, though, between his own empathy wearing away his sense of self and the constant loss of those that he cares about, it has made him unable to form lasting connections with most people. This instability shows in his interactions with slavers and almost everyone else, his mind shattering into a blood lust upon the very sight of those he sees as nothing more than parasites.

With all that info, Solan is able to partake in many different kinds of threads and has no allegiance that restricts who he meets with. While there are few groups and people banned from his homeworld, he will still gladly meet with Sith or Jedi in his home as long as they do not bring danger to the people he rules or even go out and fight slavers or the thing he is most known for is gardening. He spends great amounts of time in cities throughout the galaxy planting and growing small patches of flowers where it had been an untended mess.

Alexandra Feanor - Bio-Link

Alexandra is that hermit who seemingly doesn't care about what happens in the galaxy. Living at her home on Alderaan, which remains separated from the world in the forests of the planet. Unlike the stereotypical hermit, though, she is about as far from a wise sage as she could be. The woman is a mechanical wiz who enjoys a good fight and connecting herself to the force itself. She routinely works to separate herself from her body and explore the force itself in her solitude.

Her past is one that is a bit weird. Originally a Sith, one who was programmed to believe in the Sith code and follow the galaxy's strongest sith, she is still very much a believer of their code. This makes her place in the force strange as she is as light based as possible, but not because of her personal beliefs. Because of her trying to rid herself of anger and fear back as a child, she accidentally warped and fractured her mind while connected to the force, creating a spirit that was both her but only the darker side of her while the lighter side remained. This created two minds trapped within one body, that of which constantly try to take over command of the body, much like a sith spirit does.

Formerly Echani, she uses illusions to remain looking that way unless she leaves her home in which she drops the illusion and uses her Zorren body as her disguise when she heads out from her home. This allows many different people to meet her but in general, she is more prone to conversation threads, training threads, or duels. The avoidance of causes is because like I said before, she would only follow a Sith who she saw as stronger than the past or truly believed in the code, something she has yet to find yet.

Nauren Oricion - Bio-Link

Light hearted, adventurous, and quick to get himself into danger. Nauren is a freelancer, running smuggling runs or working as a mercenary without much training behind his force connection. The young man has probably the kindest heart among my characters, refusing to kill unless it is absolutely necessary for comparison to Solan who will kill in an instant to achieve his goals. The way I look at Nauren is that version of Solan who did not face death after death in his past as the two are rather similar in their inner beliefs. He wants to help everyone and try and create a safe and stable galaxy but knows that he can't do that until he has money or is stronger.

Nauren creates opportunities that generally gets the characters into trouble. Be it a tip that gets him surrounded by gangs that would like to beat him for being too curious, or heading off to an imperial or sith planet and publically causing trouble. This makes Nauren a jack of all trades, who you could find in a bar drinking, smuggling goods onto planets and fail to do so at first or just causing trouble to help out someone and make their lives better while he terrorizes the one who was the oppressor.

Bonus info, Nauren gets extremely weird around females that he can't view as a sibling or family, usually ending in a shy and unable to really operate person around them.

Sarah Oricion - Bio-Link

One of the siblings of Nauren (And the only family member I play), Sarah is a Knight of Ren that is rarely among the others of her order. Confused about their path, Sarah cares more about finding her brother and where he ran off to rather than the order due to its lack of focus and her general distrust and distaste for the sith that its allowed into its ranks. This creates a unique character of mine who while devoted to the idea of Ren, she can't follow in its current state and forces her to more out into the galaxy and figure out what is out there.

Probably the coldest of my characters, she tends to show little emotion. This is not without its moments of exception. For example, family is the one thing that seems to let her drop her guard, showing a kinder and more human side to the woman who normally seems like she wouldn't care if you died or not. She also shows a rather heavy kindness for children, a weakspot in her heart for them and she tends to become a much different person when they are brought in.

Shes the newest character and one ive not been able to explore yet, making her threads a bit more restrictive. Id like to get into and delve into this character more, finding out about her personality and history through IC development rather than a disconnected and predetermined outline to it.

Thalia Rist - Bio-Link

Not much to say about Thalia Rist. Formerly the ruler of Onderon, she now goes around on the planet and strikes at the supporters of the regime that replaced her family and attempting to stir up enough support to over throw him. This leaves her to be the most restricted character, one who only sees her purpose as reclaiming her family's throne and commanding her people once more. Its hard to explain her thought processes right now because of that single mindedness but could show a bit more through RPs with her.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I still could use help in that Hutt party thread bounty hunting,

It's me versus an army of Gonorrheans, droids, and three PCs just in my vicinity, help. Please, help.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Solan Charr"]

Never realized Thalia was you...I am kinda looking into doing some major interactions with Onderon as far as Dxun is concerned...maybe something can be worked out between the two???

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"], I'm just being dramatic so he'll get off his butt and join since I already sent him an IC message and he responded to it :p

I'm kinda looking forward to fighting off the three guys at once and then turning your droid army against you,

Or I'll just tag them with trackers and then deal with everyone one at a time later on

[member="Solan Charr"],

You were supposed to be there few days ago!

[member="Solan Charr"]
I am looking to branch out with Auron right now, and he is in a time in his life where he needs some life elucidation and solidification, and I think meeting Alexandra could really be cool. Auron's family were originally from the first Alderaan, and since its rebuilding they have yet to return. It's possible Auron will go to investigate, in hopes of bringing back the Song mantle as a protector of the planet and create a new home for them. Auron is also 1/4 Echani and was born on Eshan. In general, he would really benefit from meeting Alexandra, and if you're interested, learning as a little bit of a part-time Light Side student. I dunno, but I'm happy to take things as they come. All your characters seem awesome.

[member="Auron Song"]

Thanks lol, and ya, meeting Jedi padawans in her home is a rather common occurrence for her back when she was still in her first body and not this new one. Ill PM you so its cleaner of a conversation. (on her of course)

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

First order, Techno Empire, Sith orders, Criminal groups, The Republic and its Newer variant, and possibly the Mandalorian clans (Last is dependent on a sliver of information im asking about)

[member="Solan Charr"]

Still looking for threads? Neldar could make a job for a food supply run. It may have a couple other items along with it. It would he stuff stolen from the First Order and needing to be picked up while still in their territory and transported to Neldar's space station, I've got an idea for a thread. There's pay in it, too. Not make-you-rich-and-glamorous pay, though

[member="Solan Charr"]

Lesser patrolled FO space, you just board the ship. It might be adrift or docked at a civvy station. You're not actually being made to go and steal. Just fly the ship or transfer cargo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom