Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for threads

This has definitely become my main character on this site and I haven’t done all too much with her. So looking out for some people to do things with, can probably just toss a PM to plan things out.

[member="Lirka Ka"]

I love your characters outfit. And, my character has control of a private military which pertains to the world of profession your character resides within. That being a gun for hire, maybe we could perhaps have a back and forth, as more proficient members of two opposing organisations. Maybe over the course of a few threads or so.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Really need to update this profile. Apologies, the character has been pulling away from the whole mercenary thing. But, can always just stick it pre her current crisis.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Ka realized she had focused so much on fighting and the general violence of the Underworld that she had missed out on things like people. And the whole “mercenaries being a means to an end” style concept.

[member="Lirka Ka"]

Cool. I'm unaffiliated at the moment. Don't plan on becoming attached to a clan at any time soon either. Anyway, well that puts you in a position of authority, maybe I could cause some trouble with a organisation or manufacturer associated with you. Perhaps, stealing equipment, ect. And, you could be tasked with dealing with the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom