Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Threads - Charr Characters

Separate from my thread specifically for Alexandra, this thread is mean to be a LFG for the three characters that make up the Charr Family, those being Solan Charr, Aithne Charr, and Edric Vanyan.

I was gonna do a long winded thing about the characters, Ideas for threads, and so on... but I can not think and have been sitting here for hours.

So ya, if you want to thread with a member of the family, shout and we can figure something out.

Solan is the dad, Edric and Aithne are the children. Solan is in his late thirties and in a new body, Edric is near 20, and Aithne is 16ish.

That is all.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Solan Charr"]

How many times do I have to tell you to get out of my chair? Next thing you know, you'll be drinking all of my tea.

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
[member="Solan Charr"] Still looking for people? Serian is a former Sith, but leans more towards middle as he's lawful neutral and depending on the situation can be lawful dark. Right now he's without anything grounding him to a person/place/thing so he's searching for something to focus on or to do for a purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom