Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Threads - Bring It On!

Joon has always had a place in my heart.

From humble beginnings as a naïve Force clone, a fallout from the Empire, she was picked up by those with other plans for her but soon did nothing but break her faith and betray her.

But they also made her stronger, and now she’s back.

With a sole objective, to eradicate Jedi Knights and preserve the glory of the Empire, Joon is now corrupt and twisted by the Dark Side in her Jedi/Sith genetics, meaning she’s unstable and pretty much…a monster.

Now I need to continue growing, developing and pushing said monster to become what she was meant to be. Not totally a Sith, yet, but more a true Dark Sider who has had a life of broken dreams and promises now resulting in her resolve against hope and humanity.

Anyone out there who wants to play or train, or if you need an ally or enemy or something in between, please just shout. I have a lot of muse bubbling away for a character I am pleased to have seen in early origins and want to make her a good one!

Thanks! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom