Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for that next big thing...

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn's story has taken him across a variety of Factions both major and minor, and I'm currently thinking ahead in terms of what his next big arc might be.

Currently, he's situated on Svivren, overseeing the Jedi Enclave there, as well as coordinating The Rebellion to help assist the Rimward Trade League with the southern systems of the Outer Rim Territories. Unfortunately, much of his story at the moment has been portrayed more through journal entries than actual IC writing as I've been distracted by Valen Arenais' time with the Sith.

What I'm after for Caedyn is a journey of maturity and development towards his path in becoming a better person and Jedi. To shrug off his youthful impulsiveness and to step into the role of a full-fledged Jedi, gaining wisdom and temperance. Think Anakin vs Obi-Wan's difference in attitudes and behaviours during The Clone Wars series. Growth and development that is sorely needed for Caedyn who by now is due for it; He's not getting any younger!

This next big thing could range from private threads and personal arcs to inclusion in factions and larger narratives.

As my Main Character, I'm really hoping to be drawn back into his storyline not just for his sake but my own.

#TeamJedi

Caedyn Arenais

C
I'm always down to thread with you Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor :)

I guess what I'm seeking here is something long-term. I aim to get more involved with the Rimward Trade League and Outer Rim stuff in general, but personal storylines are always great ways to dev a character.

I am keeping my eye out for another Padawan too, given his last had decided to leave the Jedi for the foreseeable future.

Caedyn Arenais

C
If it is growth you seek, I can offer some philosophical musings from a Sith that has a rather different take on the Force.

How intriguing! Caedyn would very likely converse with a Sith who isn't going to outright attack him on first sight xD Philosophical Threads are my favourite, and with someone of opposing alignment, that sounds awesome to me!

Himalia Tavers

H
If you wanna write with this somewhat difficult Padawan, just ask!

And Himalia does need a master as well

Perhaps a storyline about training or just their growth as people

Caedyn Arenais

Ayyy, you just so happened to catch me at the right time! I have an idea!

Ishani Sibwarra is a Sith acolyte, but I created her in the hopes of eventually writing a redemption arc where she switches sides from the Sith to the Jedi. I've reached a point in her story where she is largely disillusioned with the Sith and their teachings and will want to explore other sides of the Force.

Basically, I'm looking for a Jedi who would be willing to teach her in secret. For the time being she would still be in a Sith faction/attending a Sith academy for the sake of her friends and loved ones there, but I'm going to start the process of pulling her out of there. If this sounds interesting to you, we can work out the specifics on Discord.

Caedyn Arenais

C
If you wanna write with this somewhat difficult Padawan, just ask!

And Himalia does need a master as well

Perhaps a storyline about training or just their growth as people

I would be happy to thread with you if you're in need of lessons or field assignments of any sort :)

Caedyn Arenais

Ayyy, you just so happened to catch me at the right time! I have an idea!

Ishani Sibwarra is a Sith acolyte, but I created her in the hopes of eventually writing a redemption arc where she switches sides from the Sith to the Jedi. I've reached a point in her story where she is largely disillusioned with the Sith and their teachings and will want to explore other sides of the Force.

Basically, I'm looking for a Jedi who would be willing to teach her in secret. For the time being she would still be in a Sith faction/attending a Sith academy for the sake of her friends and loved ones there, but I'm going to start the process of pulling her out of there. If this sounds interesting to you, we can work out the specifics on Discord.

This sounds like a brilliant narrative, and especially as a Jedi seeking to serve, to be able to assist Ishani Sibwarra in her redemption would be a wondrous achievement and feat for them both. I would love to take part in this with you :D

My discord is WolfMortum#0667 in case you don't have it.

I'm looking to recruit someone evil as an acquaintance for my character, the plot behind him his to take over the galaxy little by little until it's all his. Of course, we'll need to gain a huge amount of followers. That's what I'll need you for - to help with both making alliances with other evil organizations or simply taking it by using brute force.

I'm talking about building a MASSIVE empire here from ground up. Countless battle scenes and character growth potential.
Together, we'll rule the entire forsaken galaxy.

Caedyn Arenais

C
I'm looking to recruit someone evil as an acquaintance for my character, the plot behind him his to take over the galaxy little by little until it's all his. Of course, we'll need to gain a huge amount of followers. That's what I'll need you for - to help with both making alliances with other evil organizations or simply taking it by using brute force.

I'm talking about building a MASSIVE empire here from ground up. Countless battle scenes and character growth potential.
Together, we'll rule the entire forsaken galaxy.

I'm afraid you're looking in the wrong direction if you're after evil characters here, sorry. Caedyn's a Jedi Knight and his path isn't diverging away from the light as far as I had planned!

Bastian smith

B
If your looking for something big bastian is as big as they come. But in all honesty and bad attempts at humor aside bastian is a dark sider with temperance in spades if you're still interested in threads with anyone else.

I always enjoy threads with ya. And I think it could be a fun dynamic given the pairs background. At least, their parents backgrounds. Kahlil's still on a similar journey of figuring out what it means to be a Jedi, and maybe together they could find somethin? Spit ballin' ideas at this point. Like you, got distracted with my Sith when Kahlil is still technically my main.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom