Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Something To Do

So I'm a Padawan, and whilst I had some good ideas for this character she's never really come alive for me.

So I'm looking for suggestions on what to do next with her. I'm guessing I'll have to rescue [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] sometime, but other than that I'm not sure where I'm going here.

I might end up changing my profile name again unless I can get things going here again.

Suggestions are welcome.

Except worms. Worms are not welcome.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
We haven't! You got to say, it'd be a funny contrast. Papa Bear on one side and an exciteable teenager on the other....

Traditional 'disaster situation' stuff works well, or a chance meeting if you're interested though.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Valeria Aetani"] I want to thread with you with one of my stable. We haven't done that since.... oh damn you stopped posting in the thread with Siobhan and Ikki hiring her to be your maid.

Valeria Aetani said:
[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
We haven't! You got to say, it'd be a funny contrast. Papa Bear on one side and an exciteable teenager on the other....

Traditional 'disaster situation' stuff works well, or a chance meeting if you're interested though.
So interested, bro.

Hurrikaine

H
@[member="Valeria Aetani"]

My character is a Fallen Jedi / Exile. He gave into the Dark Side during his trials and struck down his mentor. Hurrikaine currently lives on Tatooine in his self-imposed exile. He is a Shard inside a Human Replica Droid, of which the synthskin has since been burnt away from his metal interior. If you're interested, we could do some RP related to this. I'm sure my character would idealistically have a warrant for his arrest / bounty on him from the Republic. Not only could it provide that sort of interest, his backstory could provide an interesting twist to the plot.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] Sounds good! Start a thread and tag me.
[member="Tahira Solo"] I guess the topless surfing pics didn't help in the end...shame.
[member="Valik"] Creepy...what did you have in mind?
[member="Hurrikaine"], [member="Matsu Ike"], [member="Ellain Hadrin"], Cain Laatl Let me see how these ideas go. If I have more space in my schedule I'll get in touch regarding another thread. :)

Grimm

I'm always looking for a rival, plus meeting new people would always be interesting. I'm a skilled merchant, assassin, shipbuilder and good at tic-tac-toe.

[member="Valeria Aetani"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom