Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Something New!

Hello!

It's been awful quiet these past few weeks, which is okay given that I've been attacked by allergy season, ha ha! Still there are a handful of people missing that had been kind enough to write with me.

So, I am now on the hunt for more writing opportunities!

Currently I have been building up the lore for New Cov which has allowed Liin to travel abroad. I've been working on a story that's Andor-inspired when it comes to the layers of political intrigue. The direction of it all as changed from when I first began, ha ha! The amount of allies that Liin has made among the Sith and the criminal underworld is quite surprising! I had more or less figured that the opposite would happen, but you all have impressed me with your character development so much!

What I now seek is something else to experience. Liin has been involved in social stories, action stories and plenty of business meetings. So what else could be in store for her? She had a rival once, but he has vanished. Or at the very least his writer has. (I'm sure that the character is still out there somewhere!) There is always an opening for more rivals however, ha ha! I haven't quite reached the point of character development with her yet that I would like to be. But it's a goal that I'd like to achieve. Perhaps my creativity has run a little dry from allergy medication, ha ha!

Is there anyone out there that can lend a hand? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom