Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone to thaw me out

The 12th Doctor

I've got question mark underpants.
I'm working on a character concept for a Seyugi Dervish who's been frozen in carbonite since the Clone Wars. I think RPing a character so far out of time will be fun, both from a character development standpoint, and also for me as a new writer to get the lay of the land. According to the Wookieepedia article, around 22 BBY a few hundred of the Dervishes retreated to a hidden island temple on Recopia where they were voluntarily frozen in carbonite, but I'm going to add that a ship full of them also went off-planet to a second, even more secret temple on nearby Sarapin in the Core Worlds and did the same. The underground temple on Sarapin, however, was buried due to seismic instability and has been long forgotten.

I'd love for an existing character to find him and thaw him out, the only surviving member of the Dervishes who were entombed centuries ago. It might involve getting past some vaapad on the way in, out, or both, or maybe not if you're not in the mood.

Any takers?

The 12th Doctor

I've got question mark underpants.
[member="Quinncolson"], thanks! Let me put some serious effort into my bio and post it up. Okay to tag you in a post once I get a thread started?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom