Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Someone to Find Me

Hello,

I have decided to recreate this character into someone who has lost their memory and need to be brought up to date on everything. Not historically, but things like the Force, what the galaxy is, and if you have a ship.... Well why he needs to be swallowed by the shinny creature to go far distances?

-- I am willing to thread with anyone as I want to really play this out in an RP style. This will be a downside character while my other characters are waiting for responses so Regular Posting will be on and off.

-- If anyone else wants to thread with me I would be open to start something as well. I do not mind juggling other Threads though people will have to remember this is a Side Project and could be Slow Posting (Though I get bored very often). So hit me up here or shoot me a message on discord. PM for my username and contact info.

-- Hope to make an interesting story with those that want to thread with me.

[member="Rick Kaloo"]

I would hope I don't have to be the one to point out it's not the size of the ship it's how you use it...

[member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="The Wonderer"]

I'll clear my stuff off the other bunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom