Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some threads

Khan Ra

Monster Cat Redefined
Hello people.

So I'm looking for some threads with Khan Ra. As I've been gone from Chaos for the past year and a half, Khan has too been gone since shortly after the Netherworld Event. Khan is essentially returning to the Galaxy after being ship-wrecked on a planet for five years, only to find that the One Sith is essentially a fraction of it's former glory, the Republic's dead, there's apparently a faction of Rogue Sith trying to destroy the Galaxy (Omega Event), and whatever else has happened in the last year and a half.

I'm looking for any kind of thread really. He's a Sith. He's been missing for five years. There aught to be something fun to do. I'm up for just about anything.

Do tell if any of y'all are interested in writing a thread with me.

Sadly seems I showed up too late to sign up for the Omega Event xD

[member="Khan Ra"] , are we a cruel evil kinda character or a devious evil kinda character. Cause as [member="Kimiko"] noted, we TKO love to help stranded folks but are ya going to go all psyco on us if we help ya out? Devious evil we can help, just plan bad not so much.

Khan Ra

Monster Cat Redefined
Quinncolson said:
Id be interested

[member="Khan Ra"]
A'ight, what kind of thread are you interested in?
Vilmor said:
Hmm. A giant cat and a walking stone man meet on a backwater planet [member="Khan Ra"]

Sounds good to me :p Although, i should mention that technically he's not /always/ a giant cat thing. Felecatians are limited shapeshifters.

Kimiko said:
D'aww, what fun is that? And big cats, especially those of the Darker paths, don't like foxes, especially those with Lighter tendencies...

[member="Khan Ra"]
Would be an interesting encounter.

Bryce Bantam said:
[member="Khan Ra"] , are we a cruel evil kinda character or a devious evil kinda character. Cause as [member="Kimiko"] noted, we TKO love to help stranded folks but are ya going to go all psyco on us if we help ya out? Devious evil we can help, just plan bad not so much.
More a 'do whatever I need to to accomplish my goals' evil.

Khan Ra

Monster Cat Redefined
I should clarify, I just realized there may be some missconception, Khan is off that planet.

Quinncolson said:
It could be anything really maybe a duel

[member="Khan Ra"]
Fair enough. Where abouts should we start? Chances are, being a Sith and jedi, there will naturally be some reason for us to come into conflict.

Kimiko said:
[member="Khan Ra"]

Count me in!

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

I can do it!
A'ight, sounds good. What planet shall we start things on?

Khan Ra

Monster Cat Redefined
Kimiko said:
[member="Khan Ra"]

Where would one normally find you?
Probably skulking around what used to be One Sith space, pretty much anywhere around there.

Quinncolson said:
Yeah well maybe they are both looking for the same thing or she gets reports of strange activity

[member="Khan Ra"]
Either one works. Perhaps as you're a Jedi you're helping some One Sith planet clear out One Sith presence as the One Sith has essentially died off, and Khan's there? Just an idea, whatever you think works best :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom