Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some fun

So I made this character when I first joined the board and even subbed a new model of HRD for her; the whole shabang. Unfortunately she didn't quite kick off since I was originally hoping to get her involved with the Metal Lords.

As of right now I'm looking for anyone who is interested in working or interacting with her and her multi-talented AI. Infiltration, seduction, assassination, politics, combat, naval combat? You name it, she can do it.

If you're interested, feel free to hit me up here or via Private Message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I just reskinned her to add to the appeal I was hoping for with her. So she's raring for a fresh breath of life!

- Davakin

Given that her creator is a Sith and left his mark on her personality in regards to Sith? I don't see why not. Though one would have to keep in mind that Ariela is a very independent AI. She'll follow orders and complete missions, but she won't do things she doesn't register as within her ethical parameters.

Short answer: Yes, but be careful you don't upset her! Haha

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

I have a couple invasions I'm in at the moment, so it may be a bit slow. However, I can get something started and tag you when I get to it within the next day or so!

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

[member="Tristram Senan"]

I suppose you could say she likes to be free. She doesn't care for tyranny but she doesn't have any immediate desire to terminate it's infrastructure unless it directly affects her. Which is hard to do since she's an independent AI that operates as a hired gun/free agent.

But I'll consider it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom