Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Sith Order interactions

Newly acquired servant to Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , Lina is looking to entrench herself within the order.

Looking for allies and rivals, along with people she can ply for information. (she has a lot of catching up to do)

Also wouldn't mind setting up a few establishments of different worlds within the Order if their are any lords open to such business conversations

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month
She can be found on Malsheem quite a bit, however she will go out to do as she wants and follows her desires of fun things to do. May that going to sparsely populated words and flying about relaxing, hunting for fun or doing missions for Carnifex.

She can be found on Malsheem quite a bit, however she will go out to do as she wants and follows her desires of fun things to do. May that going to sparsely populated words and flying about relaxing, hunting for fun or doing missions for Carnifex.

Happy for them to cross paths on the Malsheem? Lina is more of a heavily populated world person so I think that'd be the best place

If you ever need an aggressively and obsessively Anti-Kainite Sith to clash against then just let me know!

I do need an aggressive and obsessive anti kainite ally because Lina is not there by choice

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month
Happy for them to cross paths on the Malsheem?
yes Malsheem is fine, you can find Teresa in a few way; follow the noise of grumbling people been recently slapped by wings passing her in the halls; She can be found regularly in the Training rooms, then afterwards either spaces that is nice to relax her body afterwards. Otherwise the last place is generally her room or hanger where her ship is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom