Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for sith for character backstory

Sounds interesting. Techancly Zeth has a love-hate relationship/backstory with another character but can always expand lol
I'm so down with turranis he's been a sith for a long time and he has an interest in beskar and Mandalorian culture in general
Honestly I find both of your characters to be compelling possible enemies for Shakka and I was wondering if you would be willing to spilt the difference between her parents deaths?

Vesta

V
Hello I'm looking for someone who has a sith that might have been on mandalore to serve as the nemesis for my character Shakka Bralor. They will be the one responsible for her parents death and the reason behind her hatred of the sith.
I was fairly involved with Mandalore during the process it went to leave the Sith Empire, when the Sith Empire was a major faction, and was rather involved in quite a few similar scenarios to the one you're looking to have. Perhaps I can be of help to fill in any gaps?

I wouldn't mind
I wouldn't mind sounds like fun
If you both are in agreement then I'll add you to Shakka's backstory. Do I need to tag you when I post it?
I was fairly involved with Mandalore during the process it went to leave the Sith Empire, when the Sith Empire was a major faction, and was rather involved in quite a few similar scenarios to the one you're looking to have. Perhaps I can be of help to fill in any gaps?
It looks like I have both my spots filled I greatly appreciate the offer though

Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
Hey, hey! My character, Draco, doesn’t have too much of a fleshed out backstory, so maybe this could be helpful to both of us! And maybe even have a more complex story as Draco moves closer to the light side of the force

Edit: I now realize you have someone else to fill the role, so sorry for intrusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom