Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Sith/darksider related intrigue

Czar Mirkov Tirantov

An unlikely ruler thrust into power.
Just thought up an interesting way to kick start this character off if any powerful Sith/dark aligned force users are interested. Basically, this character's son was killed, but I want to say instead he was legally dead for sometime, revived into a comatose state with little to no brain activity. My character, driven mad because of his intense love for his children, goes to extreme lengths to contact someone with the power to heal his son. Eventually, after modern medicine fails him, he turns to the Sith, who are rumored to have such power.

Said Sith then strings him along with false promises, exploits his weakness, and uses his highly militarized industrial kingdom to do his bidding. I'm looking for someone who's willing to write my character and his planet directly into their operations and events, to really exploit and abuse this character's kingdom to the fullness of its resources. I'm open to being conglomerated into a large Sith faction. But I do not want this to lead to my character and planet just being taken into some large faction and then ignored as another insignificant planet. I'd like to be, (though at my character's hesistation and unwillingness) be a part of the faction or group's politics, diplomacy, intrigue, and military leadership until the conclusion of this story arc.

Thanks for your consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom