Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Sith, Dark Jedi, Witches and NFUs to help me Build and lead a Cult

So I recently joined the pretty amazing faction called The Underworld, a group that is composed of multiple smaller groups of criminals, lowlifes and other scoundrels of the Chaos cosmos. I have been looking for a place where I could start up my own thing while still working with others, especially some kind of darksiders-Criminal team up, and now I finally found it. Now this is the part where you come into this:

The Children of Korriban are a cult based around brainwashing people to make them submissive, take their money and anything else they have away from then and basically make them mindless slaves. The leaders of the cult don't actually have to believe in what they tell the people.

... And I want you all to become the people leading it, and have some fun roleplays where we do cool cult stuff like terror and destruction or sharing propaganda. Some additional info taken from the Underworld forum:

Criminal Organization Name: The Children of Korriban

Type: Terrorist & Anarchist group, Sect/Cult

Affiliation: None

Alignment: Chaotic Evil, Neutral Evil,

Operations: Assassination, terrorism, civil unrest and training

Structure:
The Prophet of Darkness (leader): Darth Abyss
High priests: Npc (as of now)
Priests: Npc (as of now)
Dark messengers: Npc (as of now)
Servants of the darkness: Npc (as of now)

Description:

"We are all brothers and sisters in the darkness"
-Darth Abyss, The Prophet of Darkness

Those who pray to false gods would describe the Children as a sect, telling lies about indoctrination and brainwashing, but those who truly felt the touch of the darkness can tell you that this is far from the truth. The galaxy is broken beyond repair, and has been for a long time. Empires, laws and rules to keep the population under control, only because those who posses power are scared of the chaos that is our nature, our destiny. The jedi leading a tyranny of light and order, forcing anyone to obey them or die as a heretic for not believing in their lies.

Yet there is still a chance for us, all of us. To build something new, something better we have to tear down anything that keeps the galaxy at peace. We will have to make sacrifices, we can have no mercy for anyone in our way, because our cause is the only thing that will matter once the flames have burned down and the galaxy is nothing more than a ruin.

One day, my brothers, my sisters, we will stand in the open, united by our believe in the only true deity: The eternal and never ending darkness, the power of freedom and individualism. Being a child of Korriban is more than just becoming part of a church, it is more than sharing a believe with your brothers and sisters, it is the one, the only truth, the only state of mind being could desire

(OOC: So the children are a cult that uses brainwashing and similar means to make its followers loyal and fanatic till death. Masked as somewhat of a church its actually a terrorist organization with the goals of gaining influence and power by terror, propaganda and manipulation, and is controlled by Darth Abyss and a group of OS deserters that formally belonged to the OS intelligence, posing as priests and Prophets. Terror costs money, so they offer their services to other criminal groups, to serve either a foot soldiers, assassins or well terrorists to create a diversion for example.)

History: While the Leaders of the children Claim that they are part of a centuries old religious tradition, the cult actually only came into being recently. Started a mask for his operations, Darth Abyss soon realized what a possibility he had at his hands here. What in the beginning was just a mantle and a handful followers, developed into a full blown cult, practiced in basements and warehouses, away from curious eyes. The first to join had only been "persuaded" by constant brainwashing but as the numbers rose many began to see something in the cult, a truth that wasn't actually there.

Territory: None

Other: Offers Force Training of Force sensitive members of the other groups of the Underworld.

Members: Darth Abyss

Also to set this straight from the beginning, we wont be a faction or anything, just a loose band of people leading a cult together for the fun of it (OOC) and for power, money or simply for their desire to make create some chaos (IC). And you don't even have to be a member of the underworld to be part of it (But I actually encourage you to join, because in my opinion its a pretty neat faction lol). Abyss aint no master, but I still can offer some training to those who want to be part of this, just so you can lead this cult more effective.

So yeah I don't care what kind of character you play, as long it is no light side guy, for obvious reasons.

Also Tagging: [member="Phar'ra"] and [member="Ayvari Dorian"] because they are Abyss only real allies, besides Ophidia who has probably better and more important things to do than play cult with her apprentice lol.

If you want in, just write down here or send me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom