Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys

Me, being Zannah, has a somewhat heavy backstory when it comes to "family", being the backstory that I have mapped out involves my involvement with the Sith until another character (also played by me) Ashara convinces me to come with her and leave behind the tyranny of the Sith. That being said, I would like to know if anyone would like to set up some dev threads with me involving these potential roles:
  • Sith Master
  • Sith Acolyte/Sibling
  • Jedi Allies (post involvement with the Sith)
Similarly, my other character, Ashara, also requires some connections to jedi similar to the roles that I have left above:
  • Jedi Master
  • Jedi Allies
If anyone is interested, let me know. PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting in the thread. :D

Grimm

I can partake in the this past Dev threads, we could have the same master at one point and forced to work together. Maybe done some ruthless crimes, worked together for a common goal or whatever you want to say occurs is fine with me. I can go with about anything!

@Zannah Pehluos-Quel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom