Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Silver Jedi to Duel With

Been wanting to get this plot going for a while now and figured now would be a good time to begin. Essentially, i'd like to do a plot where Blake starts getting involved with those of the Jedi Order (Silvers) and what not. This is fairly important to her story direction as she has many conflicting ideals and beliefs that make her a less than normal Sith. I was hoping to exploit these weaknesses of hers in some good old conflict with those affiliated with the Light Side of the force.

That being said, this plot is mainly exclusive to Light Sided Jedi, preferably Silvers. Depending on who is interested will ultimately depend on the type of plot we end up going with. It can be a large group thread or a one on one thread, and i am interested in doing multiple encounters with different characters which can potentially span into the future sparking rivalries or even arch nemesis's.

So, who is down for some compelling story telling?

[member="Blake Morrigan"]

So, you wanna tango, huh?

giphy.gif

[member="Blake Morrigan"] I'm actually on the lookout for a few Sith writers to tango with me during some investigations. I was thinking of something set in Hutt space, involving criminal elements. Would this interest you? What's your time table?

[member="Blake Morrigan"]

Yes I did, just a busy few days at work, but I am hoping to be able to start tonight. I don't like writing posts on my phone. More misspellings that way and I can't stylize it.

[member="Mysa Snowstrider"] : Lets go then baby doll.

[member="Arisa Yune"] : I always wondered what happened to you...either way, yeah, i'd be down for continuing our thread and starting another one where they cross paths later down the line lol.

[member="Lynn Nantaris"] ; Thats fair, just let me know if you'd like me to start it ^^. Also, we should discuss the plot and what not.

[member="Blake Morrigan"] Oh wait...IT'S YOU! A few things have changed, since the last time we threaded. lol

Awesome. I'll probably tackle this with one of my alts better suited for field work at this time.

Feel free to contact me over Discord to coordinate and catch up.

[member="Darth Abyss"] It would be pretty neat!

I'm thinking we can continue the Klatooine thing of Abyss making attempts to muscle into the local underworld scene to become the new kingpin, which will eventually attract the attention of Arisa/Silver Shadows as the local authorities contact them to assist in investigations. [member="Blake Morrigan"] can be involved doing your bidding assassinating rivals and the like.

So this would be a full-on campaign, which can possibly extend over several locations across Hutt Space.

Hmm I'd be more then willing to join in. However an encounter with Vitha is typically fatal so might be a bit hard to get a rivalry. If a fight broke out likely one of them would end up dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom