Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For RP

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Finis the villian"]

He doesn't want to do more then a one on one roleplay, which is fine, so I asked him if he had any ideas for another RP with just us. You two go have fun. ;) Shoot the mark twice for me.

Kung Seilois

[member="Ásbjörn Olafsson"]
Hm, usually it involves either chasing said other player or using another play to finish a job. No, I don't think they would run into each other for awhile.

We can hold off for awhile. :), another day, another thread. I will be here when you finish your current threads, and I am sure we will get a chance in the future.

Kung Seilois

[member="Zoey Marix"] Almost good enough to make me tempted to make a second character to join.

;) Best I can offer you with Seilois is 'preferred customer discount'.

Kung Seilois

[member="Zoey Marix"] I shall call you if I make a new character for the Crusade.

If you ever need the extra Merc; just give a call. 10% off. ^_^

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Thank you! :) It'll take me some time due to some computer problems, but most likely the thread'll be up some time tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom