Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For RP

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
Well, yeah... I don't have much to say... I'd like to start RPing with this character. Basically I'm open to everything, but I'd prefer meet-and-greet threads at the moment. :D

So if anybody wants to RP with this new... viking... now comes the chance.

[member="Ásbjörn Olafsson"]

A force sensitive would be pretty useful in battle, even a novice like yourself..... IC wise Im a mandalorian so I am superstitious xD .

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
[member="Ragnar Ordo"]

So you think we should RP? You may set up the thread, if you can. :)

[member="Ásbjörn Olafsson"] - I'd love for us to meet. It'd be a good way for Thurion to come into contact with one of his own for the first time. Also, the Levantine Sanctum would be more than happy to have you. No infringement on religion there. :)

Idk what it would be about ..... Mabye we both get hired to fight a drug war ? I have a crime lord that could just give us our assignment, then we could rp together with Ragnar ..... hehe Vikings xD

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
[member="HK-36"]

I think I have never actually RPd with you, so... :p

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

For a moment, I thought about joining the Sanctum. But I should wait a bit until I have some kind of story developed with Björn. But I really enjoyed the Jasmine-Thurion thread, so I'd RP with you any time. :)

[member="Ragnar Ordo"]

Yup, sounds fine. :D

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
As a fellow Freelancer and Merc, I could tag in with the Crime Lord RP, plus I have been looking to RP with Ragnar at some time or another for awhile now. Him being huge and buff just asks for an awesome fist fight to start for no reason.

[member="Zoey Marix"] Man, you are scary good at recruiting.

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
Kung Seilois said:
As a fellow Freelancer and Merc, I could tag in with the Crime Lord RP, plus I have been looking to RP with Ragnar at some time or another for awhile now. Him being huge and buff just asks for an awesome fist fight to start for no reason.

[member="Zoey Marix"] Man, you are scary good at recruiting.
I don't know if I can keep myself active enough to have two people in the same thread with me. I can't promise, that you don't have to wait months until I post, so... I'm not too sure... :(

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Ásbjörn Olafsson said:
I don't know if I can keep myself active enough to have two people in the same thread with me. I can't promise, that you don't have to wait months until I post, so... I'm not too sure... :(
Your thread, your call. ;) Saying no won't hurt my feelings. Always another day, always another thread.

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Á
Kung Seilois said:
Your thread, your call. ;) Saying no won't hurt my feelings. Always another day, always another thread.
We can have a thread some time if you want to, though. With just two of us. :) I have come to dislike threads which have more than two people in it because of the risk of waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom