Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Romantic Relations

Veronica

No one Helps anyone 'round here...that Needs to Ch
So, already I'm looking for a romantic partner for Veronica. Though, sorry to say it…you gotta be a homosexual female character. But, if you want…somebody could try and have their male character hook up with Ver…though she'll probably regent them.

So, what I'm looking for…is just a writer who would like to slowly pace out with strangers and so on and so forth. I don't want to rush things. Just, let them meet somehow when Ver is doing Vigilnate stuff or something similar to that. Now, why am I doing this so early in this character? Mainly due to me wanting to slowly develop their relationship like--let's say the seed of a tree. It starts from something small before slowly growing upwards and branching outwards. I want to do something that will be taken slow…yet that will be fun to write.

Veronica

No one Helps anyone 'round here...that Needs to Ch
[member="Sid"]
Oohhh, you!! I approve!!

[member="Aspen Laval"]
Okay, we can discuss stuff via PM if that's fine with you.
[member="Katagiri Ike"]
Okay, I'll try and PM you so we can discuss how they'll meet and stuff.
[member="Mirdala Betna"]
Sounds like a plan! If you like, we can discuss it via PM

Titan

[member="Zephyr Carrick"], to be honest I have about 5 tabs open right now. I once posted a private thread in art and design.

[member="Titan Kryze"], Joking man....

[member="Veronica"], Might not have any romantic relations with you, but I would like to RP at least once. *and you mentioned it once on my character sheet a while back?*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom