Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for role-play partners!

[member="Iceis Sovereign"]

Sup. I'm already trying to kidnap your sister, which is more of a misunderstanding than an actual kidnapping, and Ferus would like to try and stay on the Sovereign clans good side. Up for some RP where Ferus tries to convince ya he's not a bad guy and a friend of your family?

If you wanted to talk to Winter...you could of simply visited her ship. Kidnapping her baby will not earn you her respect, admiration, or affection. It will do nothing but force her wrath upon you.

I hope you handle whatever it is you & Polaris have planned very...carefully. Sith Lord or not, she will not hesitate to attempt to obliterate you ffffff.

Messing with a womans child...heck is wrong with the galaxy today.

[member="Queen Sovereign"]

Ferus is an assassin. His mindset is if he goes directly to talk to people, they'll think he's there to kill them. Don't worry about Polaris though, Ferus isn't there to harm her, or kidnap her. Just may end up that way due to complications.

Assassin, God, Sith Lord, Emperor, Conqueror, Mercenary. Matters little to Winter, she won't assume anything until you try something to prove her otherwise. Are you THAT well known to the point where anyone you try to talk to just instantly thinks 'Oh hey, this guy is an assassin...he's probably going to try too kill me...' xD

Should rethink your assassin approach if thats how well known you are lol. [member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom