Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Posting Partners

[member="Katarine Ryiah"] [member="Hex Girl"]
I'd be up for doing stuff if ya'll want. Though probably not with this character. I have a few others if y'all are still looking. Most of them are good but if they fit the right setting they can end up playing sort of bad (like bounty hunters)

Hex Girl

I'm Gonna Cast A Spell On You
[member="Beltran Rarr"] and [member="Salis"] I would be up for both of you to write with!

What type of stories do you all have going on right now? Is there anything you are looking for?

[member="Hex Girl"]
Well I have a few that are free for me to play around with:
Rocho Krul: A trandoshan bounty hunter with the force (more emphasis on the bounty hunting, his biggest force focus is sense and awareness based powers and physical condition). He has some rules on who he hunts, but those rules are mainly: "If they've killed not in self defense or resist arrest for bounty worthy crimes, then they are potential dead targets". He may have qualms about somethings but he usually doesn't voice them if they're the local law. He's technically a Fel Imperial Knight, but he doesn't do much for them. So he basically has a horde of money he never uses because he's always hunting or something.

Kat Kenrid: Falleen, former slave, raised by a mandalorian who freed her. After she died Kat took up her armor and ship. Now she's a bounty hunter/mercenary. Force sensitive but doesn't know it. She's mostly really nice, she's really just trying to survive and doesn't want to employ any possible talents she learned as a slave. She does sometimes take advantage of the species traits though.

Tasha Blackmoor: Kind of story specific what you want here. She's a fairly well off Alderaanian businesswoman (some inter-planetary work, recently joined Grayson Imperium). She's got a thing for hunting down slavers after having been one for a year when getting captured on a self chosen mission as a jedi. Only recently went back to any kind of jedi order but she's still a master because she practiced intensely after she finally escaped the slavers.

Mag: Unlikely you'll choose this one unless you want just kind of a side character for something. He's a zeltron male dancer slave. I made him because there were a lot of people making female ones so I kind of did it as a joke. Still like the character though, might need a different picture. He's actually a really buff dude who's very kind. He also happens to know a ton of languages. Born a slave, expects to die a slave. Possibility I'll end up throwing him into a gladiator ring just before freeing him at some point.

Rocho or Kat could potentially play enemies, allies, or just neutrals. Since Rocho is hardcore a bounty hunter, he might hunt someone they wouldn't want him to. Similar for Kat, but more likely that Kat also does smuggling. But, they also are both fairly friendly, and maybe would help out people if they were in the right circumstances. Kat also doesn't have many friends. Rocho has a whole crew he hires for big missions but usually he's alone (not counting a droid but it's non-sentient).

I do have Nexus Krae and Salis who can both play villains, but they are a bit high tier situations. Salis used to do mercenary stuff but she's currently in a faction position which requires her time.

Hex Girl

@Salis I like all those characters. I need to make one because I don't think my rock start character fits in very well. I'm having trouble sparking ideas though.

Beltran had done a little of everything. He's been a hitman, mercenary, bounty hunter, shadow CEO, crime boss and soldier. Often all at the same time without any of the other parts of his lives knowing about each other. He basically lives and breathes moral grey areas. I recently returned from a year long hiatus and now have him settling back slowly into his old life.

So at the moment, I'm really down for anything. [member="Katarine Ryiah"] mentioned wanting to do a pirate story. I like pirates, so maybe we could do that? Otherwise I always enjoy a good adventure story. Maybe a trip into an ancient Sith temple, or exploring some new planet or something?

[member="Hex Girl"]

Hex Girl

[member="Beltran Rarr"] and [member="Salis"] I think the hardest part I'm having is how to start.
I used to play D&D but I've never done a lot of this forum stuff.
The DM usually just tells you where you start at

That's fair. So usually what happens is someone will kind of take lead on starting the thread. They'll give a few (vague) pieces of information and present the setting. Then the players will build on it in subsequent posts. In some cases, such as in faction threads etc..., the person who started the thread will take on the roll of DM and control NPC's and the like. In others, it's kind of just left up to whoever is replying. I'm happy to take the lead, as it were, if that makes it easier for you.

Maybe if you give us an idea of your character's backstory and what kind of character you're looking to play it might help us figure out a good basic story idea?

[member="Hex Girl"] [member="Salis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom