Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for people to play a game of "Convert the new guy"

Yeah, that's the title I'm going with I guess. A tired mind is my excuse. :p

So I'm looking to introduce my character into the RP here, but rather than just go with a default/automatic choice I figured why not have some characters join in to dictate which side he'll go with, whether its the Jedi, Sith or Dark Jedi, or even the sub factions of the Force within those. Ideally I'd love to have at at least one of each taking part to make things interesting, but even if its only 1 or 2 that'll be wonderful too.

Please take a gander at the character profile if you want to get to know him a bit more, but the basic gist is Jacob was a former Jedi, but has returned with no memories of his old training so he has no predispositions towards any of the different sides of the Force.

As an additional note, technically the First Order already know about the Dxun facility. ;)

So, Irajah isn't (yet) a member of a particular force tradition. But (being part of FO) I could easily have her show up here if you'd like to see where it goes!

Aye I'd love that, more so her appearance could make perfect sense because 'Rosalyn Pryce' is going to be another full fledged character sometime down the line and will be working as either an Independent Agent with a contract with FO or is dedicated to them instead. Either way she's going to be promptly leaving the facility at the start of the introduction so she could literally tag Irajah in to go inside and get Jacob.

[member="Jude Falkrowe"]

Haha god damn it I knew this would end up happening, I figured nah, no one else would use Holloway for a character. xD

Ah well I guess I better find a new face aye? Else its going to cause some confusion.

[member="Jude Falkrowe"] Jude, I've been wanting to RP with you since Omega. You should come with Irajah >.>

[member="Jacob Crawford"] Don't you dare change that face. The confusion will be glorious.

::likes things messy::

[member="Irajah Ven"] [member="Jude Falkrowe"]

Well it's up to Jude really, I don't exactly want to be stealing his face now :p Albeit I could imagine the hilarity it could ensure.

Besides I had a contingency face in mind in case this did end up happening. ^_^

Though on a serious note, I should probably change it. I don't think there's a rule against it but common sense would dictate Jacob needs a face change.

[member="Irajah Ven"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"]

Ladies, please, there's enough for both of you. <3

Without diverting this thread more than we should - I will figure something out after the holidays and get us all to writing together, if that sounds good for ya. :p

[member="Jacob Crawford"]

Nah, man, please! I was just joking, it's comical as hell and no one here has any claim on any faces. Especially me. Please do use Josh Holloway, he's a dope playby, I agree!

[member="Jude Falkrowe"] Sold.

[member="Jacob Crawford"] I'm down for your thread, with or without other FO back up. I'm over due for bad stuff to happen to Irajah- rampaging FU sounds perfect ;)

[member="Jude Falkrowe"] Ah no worries then, let the hilarity ensure! I've actually already thought up a hilarious little moment with Rosalyn when she sees Jude. :D

[member="Irajah Ven"] Sweet, I'm gonna head off to get some sleep now, but I'll throw up a post afterwards to see if there's any more interest from others then a final roll call on to double check on whose participating and I'll get the thread underway.

[member="Jude Falkrowe"] [member="Irajah Ven"]

source.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom