Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for new faction

It's been a while since I been on and apparently, the faction I'm with is.. inactive ((Joy))

I'm now looking for a faction that best for my character bio/background, also looking for an active group. If anyone interested in please pm me.

[member="Michelle Peacecraft"]

Hey :) From your bio it looks like protecting the innocents is a major thing for you. That being the case then I'd say check out the Silver Jedi Order. A big part of what we do is stepping in to help people and protecting the innocent.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Michelle Peacecraft"]

I can offer the Republic Remanant as well, if you are looking for major factions with options on where your guy can join in at. We're a bit smaller and a little more tightknit as far as membership goes but always happy to have more people around. If you are at all curious, I can answer any questions you have.

S u p e r i o r
The Jedi Praxeum is open to welcoming new faces into our ranks. Whether it be those seeking redemption, or to have old wounds mended, we at the Praxeum will do our best to help all those in need. If you wish to help us in making the Galaxy a better place for future generations, feel free to visit us [member="Michelle Peacecraft"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom