Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for more threads, Multiple Characters.

Hello All, typing this out again with some copy and pasting as well as to add in Charr (as she is replacing Solan if you have not been up to date.)

Anyways, looking for more RPs and happy to get things underway, for those with threads already with me, I am working on responses, so no worries.

Charr/The Broken Man's Legacy - The Newest character made, Charr is the replacement for Solan Charr. The character is a former slave that has had Solan's knowledge and powers more or less transferred into her by the man before his death and left as a final experiment for Solan into seeing what this would create as far as a legacy as he would not be able to continue on himself. This created a person with Solan's powers but no grasp on how to control them. The character is something I have wanted to experiment with and that is a decently powerful character but with no hold on that power or how to use it without harming herself. So this character is a bit of a black sheep compared to the others in the way that it has no story under its feet yet and as such is a bit of a blank slate for anyone to make their mark and try to direct the character on its path. As of this moment only a few would know from Solan as to the character's existence, but others are more than welcome to come across it and try to convince it to join them in some way or another, or to contain the damage that the character could do.

Alexandra Feanor/The Silver Lady - The second of my three oldest characters and the most developed of them. Alexandra had originally been an Echani taken into the sith before leaving it and hiding alone on a planet for many years before being brought back to the world and finding herself fighting on both sides of the conflict between sith and Jedi. After a great deal of time she founded the Order of the Grey as a place of learning that chose no sides in the galactic politics. Over the years the Order fell and its members split to take their sides while Alexandra continued in her life before dying her first death and being brought back into the world in a new body. After two years within that newer body she has spent her time wandering the outskirts of the galaxy and has now returned to Alderaan and to her home, She is a devote light sider, but unlike the jedi has come to use the power as a weapon rather than the way they choose to use it. She revels in battle and becomes ever more excited with its course as she is put into more and more strain over the course of it.

Another more recent option for Alexandra is to find her within the Jedi Order on Yutan or when she is out on business for them. During this time you will find Alexandra as more like her old self during the order of the grey, though she will be cloaked and masked, concealing her presence and identity as best as she can from those she wishes not to know who she is. If you would prefer to meet the more sage like version of Alexandra in an RP rather than the more relaxed and youthful appearance she puts on now, tell me in your interest post and we can set something up. Or if you are jedi and want to meet her... obviously you would meet this version more likely unless you by choice went looking for Alexandra rather than her persona.

Edric Vanyan/The Heir of Kesh - The current king and my newest character, Edric is the heir to Solan's research and knowledge over the years as well as to the world which the former king had uplifted. More of a scholar than a warrior, unlike his predecessor, it is far more common for Edric to turn over command in battles to his more experienced counterparts or to simply study its happenings and learn from mistakes he makes during his forays into aiding those he agrees with. Taking a softer hand to criminals and ideological opponents, Edric is more concerned with creating a stable galaxy rather than a united galaxy.

Alexander Sannes - Former Echani Senator of the Republic, Alexander is a heavy supporter of all actions taken against oppressive and dangerous regimes, though hides his active involvement against them behind a carefree and almost childish way about himself. While he can be rather respectful and mature during meetings, it is far more common to find the man skirting some duties that he regards as low priority in order to play music upon his collection of instruments or to help those he comes across out of an emotional need to see others happier. Like Solan, Alexander is an empath to the most complete degree, and feels all pain and emotions from others as his own, choosing for this reason to strive against governments that would be deemed evil. The man is a warrior and user of the light side, but hides his use of the force behind words and tricks to avoid being snatched up by a teacher he does not agree with and cannot learn from. Alexander can be found as a representative of the Echani people still, and owes only his loyalty to the Echani people and its queen, and by extention those he feels are out to protect them.

Serah Oricion - Sister to Edric, and a former knight of Ren, Serah is now a wandering knight with really no plan or cause to lend her aid to. She has no ambitions or dreams due to essentially being brainwashed to follow the Ren but finding their path to be dull. She now struggles with an identity and basic human reactions to emotions and situations due to being raised as a servant and a soldier, killing without hesitation or remorse.

[member="Charr"] I'd be interested in RP in a Master/Aprentice type relationship (at least to start) with [member="Serah Oricion"] on this character, she's started to join the KoR but she has no real reason to stay with them.

[member="Charr"]

Oh. There's a second one now. I feel dumb.

Feanor. Figures someone should start doing rounds to let people know Strask's dead.

Kiran Arlos

K
[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

What does your character specialize in force powers and abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom