Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for master.

Hey all, I'm new to the faction but have been around the site for 3-4 months. Anywho, I'm in need of a master who's willing to teach my Pureblood in the ways of tuh evulz. My bio is in my sig and my "About Me."

I'd be willing to train you, along with the other masters I am sure if you need speciality training in anything particular.

Is there an area you wish to specialize or just looking for general Force use for now?

@[member="Apos Sanaz"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"] my Sith Knight alt could teach you. He's a Pureblood also. :)

Andddd, it'd be cool if someone was my master toooo

@[member="Apos Sanaz"]

Would you prefer to be taught by @[member="Darth Naefas"] as he is also a Sith pureblood?

I am still open to train regardless if you do, as I'm sure the rest of the masters if there is anything from us you'd like to learn specifically.

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
Ah them betrayals ! @[member="Vaelokin"] don't forget our spar! (I might be at fault for forgetting to mention you, I'm still getting used to that)
I suppose I'd be looking for a master as well. Specifically I'd like to train something that would help in developing this. From her bio:
Force Precision - A newborn ability, or rather a fusion of three other force abilities, Tiiona developed this only quite recently and it is yet far from its full potential. This skill utilizes the force powers like Ionize and Telekinesis to effect specific sections or even circuits in usually electronic or other equipment. It is a unique skill, because it requires her natural force sight to pinpoint the exact spot where to apply the power in order to achieve the desired effect, while also clearly coming from the side of her that loves technology. Influencing or disabling equipment is easier the closer they are, while taking much greater focus and longer concentration the higher this distance is. Another factor of efficiency is power level of the device, as this essentially works by disrupting electronic and whatnot currents and flows in a device, it also makes it harder to disable or sabotage powerful devices without prolonged concentration.
Sense and Control aspects would be welcome too. That and Tutaminis, I really want that xD
In terms of lightsaber combat, I intend to have her use it mostly against blaster fire... that spells Shien for me.

@[member="Tiiona"]

Love the specialization idea!!

I can teach you Ionize and enhanced telekinesis.

Shien is not normally my style of training, but @[member="Darth Nephthys"], my other Sith, is. She is a 'tank' sort to speak, and know hows to utilize that stance. She is also undergoing training with Tutaminis, so she can teach you the basics of scattering energy and force absorb.

I'll be posting as fast as I can in your intro depending how fast your friend posts. Once that is done, we can spam training threads with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom