Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Mad Scientists

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Anyone have a mad scientist type character that needs a project? I'm looking to get RCFC tiered up in the near future, and to do that, one of the requirements is to complete a project of sizable proportions. With that in mind, I'm looking for folks willing to commit to a dominion-length thread focused around designing and building some monstrous frankenweapon that will almost certainly be too dangerously impractical to actually use.

Note that I'm not talking about building a superweapon that can crack a planet open. Those are frowned upon. I'm talking about something that could conceivably be used in open RP without incurring a report, but still makes everybody within three square kilometers duck and cover just in case. Exactly what form this will take, I have no idea. I figure we can work that out in the thread.

This character is a mad scientist and somewhat unhinged Columi. If you'd prefer something more biological, I also have Jeffar, a strange cyborg with a genius for cyborg weaponry and other bad ideas. Finally, if you'd prefer something in the field of applied robotics, I have 50H31, who is a transcendentalist droid. Although, if your'e commissioning him to do stuff, it's likely going to be related to droid sentience and AI design.

Want a supply of tritonal? Two ways: if you are ICly comfortable with overtly ordering the tritonal, you may thread with me, but if you instead want a shipment of tritonal to be delivered in secret, ask for my alt [member="Dunames Lopez"] instead.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
[member="Olom Grihk"]
[member="Ostanes"]
[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

Excellent. I'll fire up a thread later on this evening, once this intolerable heat subsides. Damned A/C broke again, less than a month after they fixed it.

[member="Charzon Loulan"]

We're pretty well fixed for explosives. RCFC deals in high grade weaponry, explosives, and other assorted goodies on a regular basis. However, we might have need for some more exotic and less savory goods as the project goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom