Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Independent characters who wanna join a pirate crew.

Eskk Jannik

E
Hi there folks so I have a ship and I'm pretty much illegal in my faction. So Ive decided to become a pirate. Am looking for PCs to act as pirate soldiers to invade other ships and take them as prizes. Am also looking for anyone who might wanna pilot my fighters or be part of my ships command crew. I Am an active poster and ready to start a thread with anyone who wants to join my pirate crew. Youre welcome to bring your own ship if you like. Thanks for your time.

Eskk Jannik

E
We have great dental coverage. Scurvy is totally optional. If you wanted it you must bring your own.

Eskk Jannik

E
Dex Jusior Sero Valrel Sero Valrel
Great ima give it the night to see if anyone else is interested. I'll put up a thread tomorrow and tag you guys.

Will you be aboard my ship or bringing your own? Also what role were you guys looking to play?

Eskk Jannik

E
I already started the thread but I can edit to add you in. Do you wanna be on my ship or bring your own also what role were you wanting to play if you wanna be aboard my ship. McKenna Rory McKenna Rory

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom