Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Piracy! (Open to EE and anybody flying around in the Unknown regions)

Eskk Jannik

E
Eskk stood on the bridge of his ship, a Surprise Series Q Carrier called The Dark Hand. He had picked up several new crew members. Among them were Dex Jusior , Sero Valrel Sero Valrel , Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett , McKenna Rory McKenna Rory , and Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui . the ship exited hyperspace somewhere between Conglomerate Prime and Zakuul.

They were in dead space now. Nothing was around except asteroids. One of his new crew members, a mechanic was on the bridge with him. "Sprocket," Eskk ordered, "give me a report on the status of the ship and the interdictor drones as well as the interceptors and bombers aboard ship."

Eskk waited while the new mechanic delivered his report. Hopefully he was thorough. Eskk wanted to make some money on this venture. He would need it to advance his plans. He was sure the rest of his crew was eager to make some money as well.

Eskk activated the ship's intercom system. "Now hear this," Eskk ordered with his voice transmitting all throughout the ship. "All Interceptor and bomber pilots are to be on standby. We will be launching shortly."

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lord of Fate
474a7d6e705aff152800249d70b8d208.jpg

All was silent aboard the Dark Hand. The Interdiction drones beaming their energies across the stars to draw any sort of passing vessel into system to be prayed upon. Save for the occasional passage of space-dust, the void was simply quiet. Astonishingly so. One could spot the distant nebulae from the bridge, almost exactly adjacent from the ship and facing toward the dead space known as "Cathay". The silence was all but short lived as a sudden ripping of space time was heard nearby. A ship, of massive size being ripped from Hyperspace.

It was a brutal affair, as the drones could barely manage to force the ship's girth through the void they had created. The sounds of the immediate alerts of proximity scanners alongside the newfound creation of a debris field that the ship brought with it seemed to create a massive panoply of chaos. The ship that came through was obviously, not of conventional make. It had design elements not seen before in the galaxy. A triangular cross-section inter-laden with massive gun batteries that did not seem to be functional. It was entirely made of a dull gray colored metal material with obvious large blast marks in its hull alongside massive holes in it that seemed to of been ripped out by some massive weapon. This thing looked like it could easily take on a star dreadnought, let alone a Carrier. What was noted, was the emblem on the side. An eagle, clutching a planet in its talons. Lettering, in an visibly archaic form of Galactic Basic was seen on the side.

"The Edge of Eternity."

The emblem could not be identified, though archaeological reports in the area did speak of a certain ancient precursor empire going by the name of the "Catharian Hegemony." And those potentially well read could of recognized its coat of arms. What was spotted, was that there were fires raging aboard several decks, visible through the windows and portcullises in the side of the ship. Alongside an open plasma flame that was visible in the rear of the ship. It seems that it had lost all power somehow.

Scopes from the Dark Hand could take note of a large contingent of humanoids aboard the ship. One of which, a far smaller group being human in origin. And mostly stacked upon the bridge, perhaps the last stand of the crew was located there. There were other pockets of humans on the scopes throughout the ship, but they were easily being preyed upon by an unknown number of alien species. Upon a secondary glance, the ship was riddled with what looked to be small tumors jutting out from the ship's hull. Boarding craft by the looks of it. Each of them painted a blood-red color. Perhaps a certain panoply of war that was unknown? It was anyone's guess. Alongside the boarding craft, the ship seemed to of had several lengths of organic matter bound around the vessel that seemed to be absorbing the ship's metal into itself somehow.

EomwvUFWEAIzdmh.jpg

In the meantime, the Dark Hand received a hail from the massive ship, which was promptly forced on screen.
In an instant the bridge crew of the Dark Hand was presented with the image of a Woman, Human in origin by the looks of it. Clad in the regalia of what could be a Ship General Officer. With medals slightly visible behind some sort of plated body armor of unknown make. She stood bolt upright, with a stern expression to match despite the obviously deteriorating situation surrounding her. Running past, were members of the Crew hauling boxes, some with plasma cutters and others with weapons. Mostly carbines and handguns by the looks of it. They were in an panic. The Woman who was present stared unflinchingly at the crew of the Dark Hand. She spoke, her voice heavily marred by what could be a cybernetic implant.

"This is Commander Nerkia of the Star Battleship "Edge of Eternity." We are requesting assistance from anyone in system and require said aid in quick order. We have traitor soldiers aboard the vessel, and they are about to breach the Secondary Bridge in short order, Main bridge still holding under Rear Admiral Hallus. I have given the order to hold this ground as long as possible. IFF Sequence, 333-22.1 Allarus, Gamma. Use that command to get aboard the hangar bay. Come quickly, we will not be able to hold out for much lo-"

An explosion shook the holo. As shrapnel careened past the Woman who stood still unflinching, She quickly turned toward where the explosion seemed to of come from. Drawing a weapon from her hip she fired three shots at an unseen assailent as energy bolts whipped around her, and those who tried to run were cut down by energy bolts, and large slug weapons. She was the last to be standing, Still firing in volleys at this unseen enemy.

sergiy-abramov-chaos.jpg

In quick order, the expression on her face changed from raw determination to what could be described as palpable terror as something large lifted her up the ground by her neck, before grasping her head in both of its massive hands. Crushing her head in-between them in a not so civilized manner. And letting her now lifeless body to fall to the ground with an audible thump. The sounds of blaster fire were still heard in the vicinity, but were quickly silenced. The perpetrator of this atrocity stepped into view.

Clad in armor of Alien Design, and standing at least two heads taller than the late Commander. Was a man, Face concealed by what could be described as pitch colored armor, with flayed skin draped neatly over a shoulder, and horned helm that reached toward the stars. He spotted that the holo was still active and quickly silenced it. With a slug round to the receiver. The sound was still audible, as the screams of the dead and dying were suddenly interrupted by the wailing of the tortured as their killers did unspeakable atrocities to them. Mostly in the form of a brutal and painful death....

As for now, it was up to the Captain of the Dark Hand to decide what was next.... Die trying. Or leave and let those under attack meet their fate.

Eskk Jannik Dex Jusior Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett McKenna Rory McKenna Rory Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui

(Hope you like my random encounter :) )

Dex Jusior

D
Dex stood ramrod stiff at attention as the doors to the bridge flew open. Eskk Jannik was staring out of the viewport into the the inky darkness of space, Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett at his side, the massive ship obscuring the light from the nearby sun, it's giant hull acting as a sunblock. "Captain. We've received a message from that ship. Apparently, they need help. Something about traitors or other." Dex paused, and began to speak again. "I think we should help. Not because it's the 'right thing to do' or some gobbledy-gook. If we help them, they'll owe us." A smirk crossed Dex's lips. He knew the captain would most likely agree. Dex knew how criminals and pirates like him worked. He chose his words carefully still however, and spoke again. "We'll make a helluva lot of credits without having to do nothing illegal. I'm just saying sir, it's something to think on." Dex stopped speaking again, and waited for Essk's reply.

Eskk Jannik Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett McKenna Rory McKenna Rory Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Xzeench Xzeench

Last edited by a moderator:

Marimax Mortui
(The Lone Wolf)

167-93039c426b588774a5b38c3cc222a698.png

Objective: Unknown
Gear:
MM Beskar'gam / Trauma and Blackout / Rapture / XX (Dagger) / Fire Breath / B.U.G. / INT-66 / MX-111

Space travel, even through hyperspace, was a long and tedious operation. Unlike the holomovies where a ship made the jump to lightspeed only to appear at it's destination mere seconds later was a myth. In reality, that simply was not the case. What the movies didn't throw on the screen for movie viewers was the down time that plagued the occupants of the ship enroute to their destination. Crews had to find something to occupy their time, most often productivity.

I loved space travel, the quietness and calmness associated with it. Rarely in my life did I find such serene moments such as this. Most of the time I was either shooting at someone or something, or something or someone shooting at me. I, as one might disagree if they never walked in my boots, possessed a life I lavished to the fullest. Most of my people opted to pursue many career paths, whether we were united or scattered, ranging from bounty hunting to mercenary or in this case, piracy. I hated to downplay myself to pirate, but the credits were easy to come by and most of the time the people's credits I took where of the unsavory, nefarious types. Occasionally, and it was rare, a rich uptight was separated from their monetary valuables. And I only killed if my own self preservation came into danger.

Most of the time, whether I was piloting my own ship or riding passenger of another, I spent this glorious time tinkering, designing, or completing projects of importance. Or, fixing and improving the ship itself. People think we Mandalorians are all war hungry fanatics. That is an untruth. Sort of. Balance. Yes, balance is needed in one's life to find their pursuit of happiness. And for me, that falls in line of mechanics or engineering. And again, like so many times before; I found myself in this ship's engine room.

Passing through the double doors onto the bridge area, with two burned out engine coils in my hands, I overheard one of the fellow crew speaking of some received transmission; and his advice to help. Though the tone of his voice was somewhat borderline of possessing ulterior motives. Then the word credits slipped from the man's mouth. There it was.

"T
he noble course is to offer help," I interjected, "Though, Captain, before you act hastily you should know two things. The first, this is the Unknown Regions. There are far worse things than pirates, or part-time pirates, stalking this part of the galaxy. Before committing deeply to helping anyone out here, send a small scout team to the ship in question. Hell, I'll volunteer to go."

Raising the two useless coils up, I added, "And secondly, you will need to replace these. Yes, the ship can make the hop to lightspeed but the ship's engines may not hold out for more than a few minutes. Whomever installed these coils. Shoddy, shoddy, shoddy work."

Eskk Jannik / Dex Jusior / Xzeench Xzeench / Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett / McKenna Rory McKenna Rory

Sero Valrel was not aboard the bridge. No, no, no, no, no, It did not do to be where the captain or those brown-nosing the captain could find him easily. No Sero was down in the hangers, hiding. He watched as bomber squads and interceptor pilots made haste to their positions after the captain’s voice cut off of the intercom. The stink of fuel filled the air along with the noise of boots stomping around and support teams shouting to their pilots or fellow menial workers.

Sero for his part ignored them all. He sat with his booted feet propped up on several crates and watched the commotion happen around him without a single thought to help or alert anyone to his being there. Sero was new to this crew as he always was, this would make his fourth no fifth new crew in just under a year. His plan, like it always was, was to sit back and do as little as possible and make as many credits as he could before he would assumedly be left at some port the next time they made a stop, having to start the process all over again.

He hated joining these new ships every few months. He missed having his own ship, he wanted to be the captain again, but no, Valturla had taken that from him. He remembered it like it had happened yesterday, the grimey slug looking down at him globs of drool falling from its disgusting mouth as it shoveled some terrified looking creature down its gullet.

“Sero, my boy.” It had told him in huttese, never once speaking in basic. “You disappoint me. You take the credits you are supposed to hand to me, MY credits,” the slug said with an unmistakable menace “ and you blow it on women or you gamble it away or you turn them into spice and smoke it but what you don’t do is give me what I am owed. That will not do.” Valturla’s eyes focused on Sero.

“I will keep your ship until you pay me what is owed and you WILL pay me. I don’t care how you do it. Win it, steal it, kill for it, earn it, it does not matter but I will get my credits. If I don’t, I will be sending Konan to let you know our business is through. Now leave.”

And Sero had left. The threat of Konan was plain. If Valturla’s best killer paid you a visit, it was to send a message to everyone that wasn’t you.

So far no visit had been paid so clearly Valturla was happy with what Sero had been sending in but he needed more. He needed his ship back and Seo Valrel hoped that this would be the score that put him back in the captain’s chair.

Eskk Jannik Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett McKenna Rory McKenna Rory Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Xzeench Xzeench

Sprocket was still in awe of the machinery powering the ship he was flying in. He always dreamed of working on one of these, despite never coming into direct contact with one. His only source of knowledge about their maintenance were the magazines he used to buy a ton of when he still worked in the cloud car garage. So far, he was suprised that he didn't mess anything up yet.

Now, standing in front of the captain of this vessel and giving him a full report on the like he asked, Sprocket started getting worried if he didn't forget to mention anything. Between maintaining bombers, interceptors, drones and the ship itself, a solid nap was almost impossible. Not that he didn't enjoy it, it was his passion, after all, but Sprocket knew he had to keep on going, or else he could be kicked out of the crew and sent back home, and Sprocket never wanted to see that place again.

Right as he finished giving his report, a loud sound of space time being ripped made him flinch and quickly turn in the direction his captain looked to. Outside, a massive space vessel could be seen, larger than anything Sprocket has ever seen in the Cloud City docking bay. He stepped closer to the bridge's window to take a closer look. As he stared in awe at the ship, he heard a woman's voice coming from the screens behind him, and then a discussion between the captain and one of the crew members, but Sprocket wasn't listening, as the ship outside had his undivided attention. Only after thoroughly examining the ship outside did he turn his attention to the conversation at hand. The crewmate he heard before suggested helping the ship, but quickly clarified it wasn't out of the goodness of his heart. Sprocket shook his head in disapproval, but kept silent.

Right as Sprocket was about to support the decision to help the crew of the ship outside whatever their problem might be, another crewmate entered the room. He said he volunteers for a scout team that would be sent to the ship first. Then Sprocket noticed what the man was carrying in his hands. Two burnt out engine coils. Sprocket's heart started racing. "Impossible, I checked the engine twice today... I made sure everything was in order!" He thought, as he felt his fingers started shaking. "Dammit, I knew I'll mess something up eventually..." Sprocket quickly made his way out of the room and ran down the hallway to quickly install a new set of coils. "Dammit, get your act together, Norest, or they'll kick you out for sure!" He scolded himself as the voices of other crewmates started fading behind him.

Last edited:
The Lord of Fate
While the crew of the Dark Hand continued to bicker among themselves, attempting to figure out what to do and what not to do in this very certain situation. Confronted with a ship full of heavily armed, and armored genocidal maniacs. And another group inside said ship of somehow unfeeling federal types. They were presented with another conundrum as the Star Dreadnought lurched to the side. A massive explosion shaking the side of the ship as debris and newfound reactor fire engulfed the starboard side of the vessel.

The Star Dreadnought slowly began to halt as righting thrusters worked hard to keep it steady. The ship was rapidly failing and what remained of her crew driven to the upper decks. The Traitors on the inside roamed free, likely killing all they came across. It could be certain that they would quickly overwhelm the crew and take command of the Star Dreadnought for themselves. However, it seemed that all expectations were subverted as a decently sized portal opened aboard the Dark Hand's bridge. The portal spewing otherwordly energies from it as it deposited its payload onto the bridge of the Dark Hand and vanishing back into the void.

Stepping through it, was none other than the so called Warlord of the Lost and Damned. Arch Augur Azrael. A man of massive stature, standing at least a head taller and a man broader than anyone aboard the Dark Hand. His armor, painted pitch colored black similarly to the man who murdered the Commander. However, a certain air about Azrael gave off a certain authority and a slight twinge of unstableness that seemed to be quite unsettling. Everything save for his head was exposed to the air, whose face had one of concern and slight dismissive demeanor toward the Pirates he beheld. Fortunately, easy enough for anyone to take his head off at a moments notice. Fortunately, he was unarmed and only sported two massive fists if he had to defend himself. He peered over the crew, sizing each of them up for a moment as he suddenly stopped his gaze at Eskk Jannik gesturing a finger at him as if merely waggling his hand at him like a man at a undercooked piece of steak. He spoke, his voice low and growly.

"You must be the Captain of this Star Transporter..."

He narrowed his eyes, which glowed a deep orange. Tainted by whatever magicks were on the otherside of that portal. He gestured to all those around, clearly catching on to the motivations of the Pirates around him.

"I offer but one boon to all of you, A trinket in my eyes but more so in yours. Wealth! PILLAGE! AND LOOT! For those who dare fight alongside my Legion against those treacherous kath-hounds aboard that ship!"

He gestured offhandedly at the Star Dreadnought visible in the window.

"I call upon the wisdom of your Captain to make the choice. I offer you a chance to fight with the greatest soldiers ever! To grace this side of the Galaxy. Glory, Honor, Wealth... all can be yours if you assist us to destroy these poor excuses for the Catharian Navy. A palace of Kings. A lordship, a demesne of a Emperor.... I guarantee that this shall all be yours. If you help me kill the Captain of our quarry's vessel."

He words were quite honeyed, even for a nine-foot tall monstrosity that he was. But one could get a hint of truth from his words. He spoke from experience from how it looked. Perhaps that was how he gained all those grotesque mutations that blighted his body...

"Come, We have blood to shed. And havoc to wreak against the Queen Mother's "Invicible" armadas."

For McKenna the last few years had been a strange time, she had found her way into the confederate navy special forces. While there she had spent much of her time training to fly star fighters, however she had found a love she had never thought about before, that was piloting larger ships. Before she had joined the Confederate Navy the small flame haired girl had thought the larger ships were too slow and bulky to get her adrenaline pumping. This misconception last right up until McKenna found herself on the bridge of a large carrier during a battle. During this battle the enemy managed to breach the hull of the ship leading to raiding parties being launched into the ships interior. That was the first time the short girl had actually seen the color drain from an enemy's eyes as she took their life. She would never forget that face.

Since that moment McKenna decided to focus less on piloting smaller vessels and to focus on the larger ships. When she did this she found that with her new found scope she did not understand why the orders were being issued the way they were, they seemed to only lead to death for the men lower in the ranks and netted next to no tactical advantage. It seemed the longer she was out of a fighter the less she understood why she was there in the first place. It was at that time that McKenna decided she no longer saw the benefits of serving in the Navy, so she resigned her post and decided to set off on her own.

Through a strange series of events McKenna found her way into the employ of Eskk Jannik as a pilot for his ship. She had a tendency to be rather quiet while at the controls. For when she sat down in that pilots seat she felt at home, she could turn her mind off and focus on nothing but the instruments in front of her. That was where the small woman found herself at this moment in time. As the other ship materialized out of Hyperspace with a loud crack McKenna's jerked her head to look at it.

Taking in the sight McKenna eased off the throttle and stood turning to the rest of the Crew listening to the message coming from the other ship, she listened to each of their opinions in turn before offering her own "Captain I think we should aid them, it could be a rather profitable venture in time." the small redhead said gently before looking back toward the controls making sure everything was fine

Eskk Jannik Dex Jusior Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Sero Valrel Sero Valrel Xzeench Xzeench Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui

Eskk Jannik

E
When the much larger ship suddenly appeared in the viewport, Eskk was immediately alarmed. It was not at all what he intended to catch on this venture. Panicked, he had been about to order evasive maneuvers to be performed. The larger ship was likely capable of completely annihilating Eskk's ship with a single salvo.

Such a thing had happened to Eskk's previous ship. It was an experience he was not eager to repeat. On second glance though, the incoming ship appeared to be heavily damaged. So Eskk said nothing, something told him to wait before making a decision on the course of action his ship and crew would take.

Then, an incoming transmission began to play on the screen. It began with a woman pleading for their assistance. It ended with the woman being slaughtered by a large alien. Interesting, I guess she specifically wont be needing our help anymore, Eskk mused internally. Her transmission had mentioned a Rear Admiral Hallus. Eskk supposed if he decided to assist them, that would be the man to find aboard the besieged craft.

Several members of his crew who were present on the bridge offered opinions. Each of them seemed to think they should assist. They all had hopes of such an act would be beneficial. Eskk only commanded a crew of six hundred individuals, as well as fifty six fighter and bomber pilots. Even if he ordered the full compliment of his men onto the ship, it would be an insignificant force.

Eskk knew the ship could carry tens of thousands of potential enemies. Its original crew was losing their fight, and now apparently their enemy now controlled the bridge. That would put any invasion attempt against them at another significant disadvantage. These were all things that it was his duty as Captain to consider.

"Your input is noted and will be considered," was the only response he gave to his crew members. Eskk wondered the most about what the Mandalorian had said. Why was he so eager to go first. Was it bloodlust or did he just want credit and recognition. Perhaps he was the hero type. Interesting such a person wound up among his crew. Something told Eskk he should still wait before making a decision.

He didnt have to wait long. Eskk felt a disruption in the force and his sensory organ detected a presence appearing behind him. Eskk listened as he spoke without turning to face him, his voice was loud but persuasive, perhaps there was a hint of Force magic behind in it, perhaps not.

He made grand promises of wealth, recognition, and title within his regime. While the promise of wealth intrigued Eskk, the other promises disuaded him. He had spent enough time among the EE that he now harboured a certain level of contempt for factional governments. He was definitely not even remotely interested in joining another one.

The being remained on the ship after he had spoken. Perhaps he was awaiting a response. "You know its considered quite rude to invite yourself aboard another beings ship, especially without any form of warning." Only after speaking his initial comment did Eskk turn to face the other being.

He was gargantuan in terms of sheer size. He had come unarmed. Even so his visage in and of itself did indeed strike quite an intimidating sight. Eskk was unphased by it. To him it looked like a challenge. That was interesting to Eskk, he did so love a challenge and a worthy opponent.

"You make grand promises, and speak with persuasiveness. A lesser one than I might rush to help you. However, I must wonder, you call your enemy treacherous Kath-hounds. Is it not their ship and are you and your forces not attacking them? Are you not merely a would be emporer at this point? What if you ultimately fail in your goal to defeat this Queen Mother you speak of? What is my reward then? Why should I put my men and ship, which is insignificant in terms of quantity, at significant risk to aid either you or your enemies?

"Your fight is not my fight," Eskk continued, "I know nothing of your faction or whom you oppose. Your promises of recognition and title are quite repulsive to me. I have seen enough of the enslavement of service to governments. I was a Major once. Now I'm a pirate Captain. Such of the level of disdain I posses for authority other than my own."

"Besides," Eskk concluded, "from what I have seen, you appear to have the situation well under control. What need to you have of my meager support capability? It seems the ship in question is heavily damaged as a result of your battle. If you win, I might be willing to rent you my mechanic."

McKenna Rory McKenna Rory Xzeench Xzeench Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Sero Valrel Sero Valrel Dex Jusior Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett

The Lord of Fate
The Massive being appeared to be undaunted or unaffected by the Captain's refusal of his rewards. Something about that looked just screamed a modicum of incredulity. Despite his massive size, and demeanor it appears that his words were misconstrued as a means of subjugation. Rather than just a reward for the sake of reward. He gave his rebuttal toward the Captain. His voice firm and calm.

"Alas you take my words as gospel, of subjugation, or loyalty to one power. Fortunately for you, I have little use of subjugating a pirate crew such as yours while I stand with my Battlegroup. The offers of wealth and power are not to be misconstrued. Nor simply refused in such as case as this. For all of those who stand before me today. I look upon as allies. Not merely subjects of a foreign power. Which I why I ask for your services in the Great Beyond."

He paused briefly. Adding to the theatrics of his tirade.

"The Void. Our prison that the Queen Mother bestowed upon us a million solar cycles ago. A prison that ravaged our bodies, killed our countrymen. Who were heaped upon the fires of her wretched ambition. Whose eternal evil would spell the spread of darkness throughout the Galaxy for the millennia prior."

elijah-arhpriest-.jpg

"High Auger Azrael, Commander of the Catharian Hegemony Ground Forces"

He pressed the palms of his gauntleted hands together. Dark Magicks swirling around them as he gestured forth. In an instant, all in the room had a shared hallucination. A field of blinding white that seemed to lack detail in all save for the color that permeated around them. Azrael spoke, his very form invisible to all in the room.

"I will show you what the Queen Mother has done. I will show you the billions of lives squandered in the fires of her ambition."

horus-heresy-art-2.jpg

The field of white surrounding all of those in the room slowly formed into a landscape. A hellscape of blood and fire. A battle of epic proportions. The sky itself was black, the suns rays concealed behind the smoke of the field before them. A field of bodies, of Human, Cathar, and the horrible genetic super-soldiers the Hegemony was so fond of littered the ground. Wrecks of Tanks. Vehicles, and Bi-Pedal Walkers all were melted to slag by what could be described by a full scale orbital bombardment. Billions lay dead in this field of fire and brimstone. And Who stepped from the death and decay, was Azrael himself. Covered in blood, and hits from weapons that no one could decipher.

He appeared to be in direct opposition of what being they had saw earlier. Compared to the inky black eyes, pale almost dead skin. And armor marred beyond belief. The being before them looked more lively than he did now. This Azrael looked betrayed, as if his entire world was being destroyed.

"This is what she did to us. Utterly destroyed two battlegroups alongside two Primaris. My Brothers and Sisters of blood. She feared that we became too powerful. That we stood in her way of Galactic Domination, and she killed us for not forwarding her plan to how she saw it. In her eyes, we become obsolete, weak for our mercy to the conquered. She had attained Godhood while we were just a means to an end. A few of my Brothers and Sisters joined her in that betrayal. We became the Lost and the Damned. With the rest of our number banished to a realm of her own creation to see us suffer for eternity."

The landscape swirled around them, returning to normal again. Leaving the Corrupted Azrael standing in the middle of the room again.

"Assist me. And I shall deliver all you desire."

McKenna Rory McKenna Rory Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Sero Valrel Sero Valrel Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Norest "Sprocket" Tandpett Eskk Jannik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom