Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Looking for Group] Confederate Beginnings

TXgP9Bd.png
Welcome to the Confederacy!
By now, you joined the Confederacy, but perhaps you are looking for a place to really draw your character into the Confederacy. Perhaps even looking for a beginning to your character all together. Well look no further!
If you’re looking for a group internal to the Confederacy to go about introducing your character to the faction, or maybe to the site in general, feel free to drop a message here. It’s up to you where you want the story to go and/or how many people you’d like to bring into the mix in your introduction, but you’re more than free to reach out here.
We’d love to help you get started in your adventures with us here in the Confederacy of Independent Systems!
----------
You can also use this thread as a general "Looking For Group" thread if you are looking to create internal stories within the Confederacy. Collaboration and teamwork is awesome and we look forward to seeing what stories can be brought forth! And what adventures we can bring to life!
purple1.png

The bounty hunter finds herself working with the Confederacy! Little does she know, she may be staying for a little longer than she expected...

But this cannot happen if she's not convinced! A thread that could set up Maani to lean towards helping out the Confederacy more directly would be an interesting way to have the lady mature and establish her beliefs.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Maani"]

Red here can be very convincing and help people find their way. Just let me know. Red can be a great teammate and help with beliefs. Besides, he's a vigilante/supersoldier/experiment/detective/commando. What's not to love? :)

I'm up for anything if you are. Following your lead, Commander. ;)

Atlas.

A
Atlas is struggling to find a way off of Ottabesk, and he also needs a Faction to join. Maybe someone could help him out?

Atlas.

A
[member="Startorn"] [member="Alden Akaran"]

I'm on Ottabesk (deep core) and there is like no one here pretty much but just us Cosimokiin. I can't get off the planet myself as Cosimokiin have never gotten off the planet before so there are no ships. I'm basically gonna end up joining the Confederacy after they come get me (if they get me). Except you technically have no idea i'm here, just that my species are there. Hope that helps for info :D

Well I'm assuming that this planet is relatively unexplored? Then we can have a research team head there, if your a fighter you can run security but if your character is more peaceful then you can be on the research part of the team

[member="Atlas."][member="Alden Akaran"]

It took me some time to finally find myself moving forward, however due to a friendly post a week ago, I think this is where I want Krake to belong to. Thank you [member="Tallara"] . After reading much to what CIS is and has to offer in place of what sort of characters could join into, I think Krake would mostly likely find himself in the Knights of Obsidian. I am open to other suggestions within the faction, so if glancing at Krake's Bio .

I often add another Medium to my posts, but not always due to time restraints. Example Krake's Backstory

I'm on discord, so if you want to reach me, please do so. D'M' me here as well, and maybe I can get the transition started. (please don't mind the lack of imagery on my character bio, and the lack of Signature, I want to change that soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom