Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for friends and acquaintances

Hello!
I would like to make acquaintances / friends / contacts for Dis. It is a member of the Shadows species who does not yet have much experience in the world of mortals (Realspace). About Dis, it is curious, albeit somewhat shy Shadow, but loves when others feel good around it and it can make friends. Or just do business with others. Works for the Greystone Mercantile through its own company, which is the Cat’s Paw (just the name is ominous). The Shadowcat only knows Sith at the moment, but wants to make friends and gain new experiences and possibly get to know the Light Side as well. May seem a little silly and childish because of its naivety and of its inexperience, but very enthusiastic and docile, and friendly.

To do this, I want to find a partner(s) for the Shadowcat. Actually, any story can suit Dis, I’m open to anything about the Shadowcat. The Shadows are most similar to the crossroad demons, or feys, only Dis isn’t malicious, but wants to help everywhere. Because Dis is a Force user and can choose any host (if it chooses), so any side, faction, etc. may be appropriate.

I am waiting for the applicants! ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom