Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Force-sensitives

Drakar

D
ahAEtvs.png
For millennia, the Force has been divided between the beliefs of both the Jedi and the Sith. These two religious orders have seen many republics and empires fall in their wake, a galaxy-spanning feud that has affected hundreds of trillions.

In this age of Chaos, numerous force-sensitives have arisen and their need for training unquenched. To be Sith is to be cunning and ruthless; To be a Jedi is to be wise and amicable. Unless you conform to the basis of their doctrine, you will go nowhere, stuck as an acolyte or padawan until your ambitions get the better of you.

It is true that there exist many groups in between, but can they truly offer what you deem necessary? What if I were to offer you a chance to be something greater, part of an order that doesn't judge you by your personality or alignment in the Force, but by merit and strength?

The Imperial Inquisitorius will always receive those that wish to grow in power and skill, those that want to restore order to a Galaxy of chaos, those that can no longer stand by idly and wait for a master to realize their potential.

Join the Empire, join the Inquisitorius.

Be you a lightsider, greysider, or darksider; I, and others, will train you in both spectrums of the Force. Together, we all will make the future a better place for everyone.

I have an interesting proposition.

Would you be up to playing through what would essentially be convincing Koenrad to join this group? He doesn't like the concept of Jedi and Sith, as he finds them a tad nutty about the religion and doesn't like the melodrama but I want him to grow in his force powers somehow, without turning into the dime-a-dozen grey Jedi type. He's already working on selling the empire weapons through his company, so it's not unreasonable that he could come into contact with this organisation.

OOC I need some character development desperately and the last two or three threads I put this dude into fell apart through lack of interest by the people who started them, so I'm trying to get some more streamlined traction on future possibilities. This sort of thing seems unique and cool enough to foster a different kind of force sensitive than what we've already got kicking around, so if it seems like something you're willing to sink time into, hmu.

[member="Drakar"]

This is exactly what I've been looking for. Hugo's character is modeled around a character I used on another forum, a child of members of the Sith Cult the Sun Guard and a member of the Emperor's Royal Guard and then one of his Imperial Sovereign Protectors, non-Sith dark side agents who are trained by the Inquisitors. This is right along the plot I'd like for his character to develop along. I think it would be pretty easy to get Hugo to join the Empire, he is the kind of person who needs direction in their life and a cause to believe in, and right now he has neither.

[member="Drakar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom