Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Force sensitives, Jedi or Sith or somewhere different in between

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
I know, a big target right?

But joking aside, I'm trying to personally develop this old fart of the Dark Side a bit further in his alone journey. Interact with either side, help him work on his game plan and his outlook.

I can work with Force sensitives, just anyone connected would prompt good growth and development hopefully for not just me. Since everyone needs that.

OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk
Got multiple things to suggest to you. Both characters and one faction idea:

Grey Forces are a faction which I have a (admittedly currently weak) force user in. They probably would be interested in doing stuff with you. Though I'm not sure how open they are with dark side stuff I'm pretty sure some of them are listed as dark siders, so, there's that.

However, off of factions:

I have a number of force users and I'll mention a non-force user just in case. Some more knowledgable then others, some more peaceful then others (this is a long list):

Xos: A baran do sage. VERY light side but RARELY violent. As in, never had a legitimate fight with another player. Very powerful, but impossible patient. He is prone to regular visions and the guy is probably the most friendly and non-judgemental individual. Even for dark siders. He doesn't agree with them, but he won't outright attack them or try to force them to the light. However he'll keep an eye on them as he believes its his job to do so. Xos is likely to try and teach you to lean towards the light, or at least, actions that the light prompts him to. Xos has had a lot of visions to send him to help people. So he's often doing things like that. He is a Kel Dor so he'll be wearing a rebreather most likely. However he's also developed good telepethy, it's common for others around him to be able to sense what feelings he has because he openly welcomes them. However there may be one problem, Xos carries a lightsaber inside his staff which uses a specific type of crystal. One which is prone to pushing dark siders to become afraid and want to escape the presence of the crystal while weakening dark side powers. It does nothing to Xos because he's just so freaking kind hearted that he never thinks to deceive or truly wish ill. He might set it away if it was necessary to have discussions, but it is something he has.

Salis: Total opposite of Xos. She's prone to flippant and fast acts. Tends to get bored easily. And loves the absolute heck out of fighting. She's less powerful, but Salis has also been in a number of fights with other powerful individuals and come out mostly in ties. Nothing with someone like Carnifax but she did fight one of his sons (I think) who had turned to the light, an indipendent, Sith Lord, and another powerful Dark Sider who used a lot of Force Drain. She is very chipper and strangely friendly given she has zero issues killing about everyone she knows. She has like one friend, but she doesn't let other people threaten her about it even if they ever did learn about it. You're going to see in Salis someone who cares so little for morality she doesn't even take right and wrong into account, at all. Just what is convenient or inconvenient to her.

Nexus Krae: A secret Sith lord ruling a small distant world. He rules because he's their most powerful force user (the force is basically part of their religion, just not as the force. It's more specific and kind of long to explain). He's arrogant, but secretly the guy is scared as heck of death. It's part of why he became the planets ruler. He strove to gain the greatest power in the force he could, the thing is there's a nexus on the planet (The name was actually unintentionally the same, it was supposed to be Naxus) and only those strong enough can bask in it without dying. So he became strong enough first to be allowed to do so. He sucks as a person (seriously, nobody should find him a good person he sucks more then Salis because at least Salis never actually had any sense of right or wrong) but he's fairly intelligent, very skilled, and very powerful. Though he will likely look down on you more because you're not his species and as a result don't have a Vo, whether he says it or not.

Rocho Krul: Bounty hunting force user: He's not particularly leaning to light or dark. But he is a hunter, so killing is his thing. He's also a trandoshan. Less powerful then any of the others I mentioned but he's still very skilled. He is very focused on getting scores for his after-life. But he's friendly enough to talk with, just don't expect to change his mind on much.

Kat Kenrid: Another drop down in power, and skill this time. Though she has recently been told she's force sensitive and begun that, she's not super trained. She has mandalorian armor, but is also not fully trained in that either. She's good, just not elite mandalorian good. Kat is a Falleen, and was a slave for a lot of her childhood due to the fact her parents sold her off. So a mandalorian paid for, freed, and raised her from there. She took that womans place after she died. Kat is actually pretty good at manipulation, being a Fallen helps, but she doesn't tend to use it too often. She's mostly a good person and will only hunt people who have commited sufficient crimes. Life isn't easy for her but she gets by.

Nox Kovhorn: Only None force sensitive on this list. He's a jump up from Kat in terms of skill. A big jump. Nox is a very skilled mandalorian. He uses heavy armor and weapons most of the time. He has two robotic legs due to having taken on a Shgurak, or Vran'Ti Sky Dragon (a creature from the same place as Nexus). Which is in some ways bigger then a Rancor, far faster, a good deal more durable, and considerably more intelligent. The result was him with burns and, as said, missing legs. But he did manage to kill it before nearly dying as a result. He now used some of the scales in his armor due to its tolerance for heat. And also upgraded the heck out of his armors durability because of the encounter. five fingers like humans, better sight then humans, and is fairly intelligent. He's likely to be in full armor.

I don't know what kind of situations your guy would be in so I gave a number of options. This isn't my full list of characters just ones I thought might fit to throw in.

Vulps now belongs to his own group called the Wilders(space druids). Its one of my lesser projects so its not a big that that I've mentioned a lot. I'd be happy to expand a bit more on it with a character meeting. Very grey with the focus on acts rather than beliefs.

OOC of Kavessk

Man this blew up.

Salis Salis Oh wow that is a lot. Well I might decline on joining Grey Force part since Kavessk is apart of the Shadow Empire. But both do use a middle to help the universe, so maybe possible allies eh? Help one another out. If not, I understand and we can do one of your Jedist Jedis or Sithist Sith.

Nixia Amabilia Nixia Amabilia Very nice. Do you have a bio I can use for planning?

Vulpesen Vulpesen Very interesting, they may have something in common.

Last edited:

Val Drutin

V
OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk Holy moly, are you my long lost father?

But for real, we've got a lot in common as far as character traits. Which... may not result in crackling chemistry, since two crazy people don't make a sane one, but if you have any ideas for an RP I'm welcome to hear them.

OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk Gotcha, well I sent the leader a message so I'll get back to you about that if you don't talk to him first. My character actually did end up with a lot of authority but he's not likely to make a decision like that. The particular character I have for that is Aesro. A zabrak who managed to escape slavery, and while trying to escape Tatooine met the leader. That guy became his master/teacher so Aesro now ended up being given a lot of authority underneath him. He's not super skilled or knowledgable yet, but he's very determined to do a good job.

If you'd like to wait until I know about that that's all fine. Otherwise we can figure out some thread while we wait.

OOC of Kavessk

Salis Salis Ah so I see. That can be It's own thread, but I shouldn't be one to pass down a potential thread. So honestly we can do something different while we wait. (Since I'm also someone rising with authority and not the leader.)

I can work with the Zabrak, he sounds cool. If you need to know about Kavessk to full cement the OC you want to use, he is basically a Dark Side clone of a Jedi. He has been disconnected from the galaxy for years, and now has form of movement. He wants to bring more people to his ideology, now amplified further after joining the Shadow Empire. A bit insane, but he has managed to stall it well with aesthetics, although not perfect.

Aesro

A
Ok so this is Aesro the Zabrak I mentioned. (I need to update the bio a little bit). But basically he's the padawan and Wrath of Lord Jokarr. As a result Aesro actually does have a bit of influence but he doesn't use it much. Aesro isn't used to his level of power (having been a slave) but he understands hierarchy very well, so he can give orders effectively so long as they directly correlate to previous statements he's been told by lord Jokarr and are being told to people under the authority Aesro was given.

It's likely Aesro won't leave the world, or even if he does, he won't go very far from it. The planet is valhala if you want to take a look at it. Aesro probably roams around sometimes trying to get used to it, during time in which he is not training hard or doing some kind of mission/chore/job. Big busy city with military and such. While he is force sensitive he's not exceedingly so, he only so far has learned to enhance his body's strength and such. He can notice other force sensitives but it's unreliable, and the first time he noticed it he just assumed it was paranoia. So that's not well practiced.

OOC of Kavessk

Oh that's good to hear. Kavessk could definitely go to Valhala. Since any member of the Force seem to attract him, they can meet. Become allies, acquainted or just learn something from one another, I'm up for it.

Salis Salis Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom