Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for fellow imperials

I am looking for characters Mishmam could work with, preferably Empire - related stuff , I am new and want to get some experience with my own character, interactions with other characters and Mishmam needs character development and a mentor, so if you want to work with me please reply to this thread
My character: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/mishmam.168627/

Last edited:
What kind of mentor are you looking for? I have about 8 Empire characters, so I can probably find something that will fit. I saw that you mentioned a fleet, I can offer my fleeter Arcturus Tal Arcturus Tal for interaction on that front. Tyrell here is a general for the Galidraani, and Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood is a Force user trying to find his place in the Empire (he also commands a spec-ops unit). There's others as well, but those are the ones that came to mind first.

What kind of mentor are you looking for? I have about 8 Empire characters, so I can probably find something that will fit. I saw that you mentioned a fleet, I can offer my fleeter Arcturus Tal Arcturus Tal for interaction on that front. Tyrell here is a general for the Galidraani, and Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood is a Force user trying to find his place in the Empire (he also commands a spec-ops unit). There's others as well, but those are the ones that came to mind first.
My character is somewhat similar to Vader, he is deeply traumatized and struggles to overcome his past and let go of his eternal suffering, that became almost an existential part of him and the only way for him to deal with it now is to vent it on others, he also adapts to the new times, as he "died" in the destruction of death star II, so he needs someone, who will guide him to inner harmony and help adapt to living in a new, somewhat different empire in a different galaxy
Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom