Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Faction

Experienced pilot, comes with own transport, looking for work and adventure. He could go light, dark or somewhere in between at this stage of his life. Though he is Force sensitive he is unaware of this, so that might be an avenue to explore.

I am interested in having a military career with Jack and rising through the ranks, whether that be through a formal military or as part of a mercenary group. This character is pretty flexible.

Experienced pilot, comes with own transport, looking for work and adventure. He could go light, dark or somewhere in between at this stage of his life. Though he is Force sensitive he is unaware of this, so that might be an avenue to explore.

I am interested in having a military career with Jack and rising through the ranks, whether that be through a formal military or as part of a mercenary group. This character is pretty flexible.

The Final Dawn is always looking for new Pilots especially for our Elite Starfighter Squadron known as the Crimson Linings

Any kind of character arc or development you’re thinking as part of the story?

I would eventually like to explore the Force side of things, but that doesn't need to happen right away.

The Galactic Alliance is always looking for more pilots! :D

That is certainly an option. :)

The Final Dawn is always looking for new Pilots especially for our Elite Starfighter Squadron known as the Crimson Linings

That looks fantastic!

The Galactic Alliance has its revenant squadron, but it's also possible to start your own :) We have Jedi as well, so exploring Force-sensitivity through that is always possible!

But take your time to look at all your options, and feel free to reach out if you have questions or want to look into options!

The Galactic Alliance has its revenant squadron, but it's also possible to start your own :) We have Jedi as well, so exploring Force-sensitivity through that is always possible!

But take your time to look at all your options, and feel free to reach out if you have questions or want to look into options!

My own squadron? That sounds very tempting. I think that might suit current Jack more than becoming a Jedi right away.

Makes sense! Exploring the Force, especially through different avenues is always a fun journey. One of my other characters helped run a Wild Knights squadron of a few different Force sensitive types- mostly Jensaarai, Jedi, and Fallanassi, if you ever want to go a little more non traditional.

That does sound very cool, i'd like to try something like that in the future. Non traditional is good! :)

That looks fantastic!

Yep. Since the Squadron is still growing as we only have two writers involved as of now, there is plenty of room for development and cool stories considering our ongoing conflict with many factions. In addition while we do not have our own dedicated sect of force-users we do some allies who could help Jack explore the more "mysterious" aspects of the force if you really want something non-traditional

Makes sense! Exploring the Force, especially through different avenues is always a fun journey. One of my other characters helped run a Wild Knights squadron of a few different Force sensitive types- mostly Jensaarai, Jedi, and Fallanassi, if you ever want to go a little more non traditional.
RTL is def my recommendation. Non-FUs and FUs welcome. Plenty of different roles to fulfill. And the Faction staff are all super cool and chill. https://www.starwarsrp.net/factions/rimward-trade-league.47/

Jack Versio Jack Versio
If you haven't decided yet, here's a little recruitment ad.

You can also have a squadron over here, with quite a few options on the manifest. Structure doesn't get more military oriented.

We've got loads of options for a character like that. Military folk could definitely use more pilots. COMPNOR is also an option if you want to fly about and adventure. The Imperial Knights are an operational focused force group available with lots of active members. Doesn't really fall into the normal Light/dark dichotomy. Lots of role integration between those as well, so being one doesn't necessarily regulate you to certain styles of RP only. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom