Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Faction

Hey Everyone, brand new here but i've already figured out, that the best way to make connections are from within a faction. I'm currently looking for a Faction that focuses on character building, in the sense that I want my character to grow and develop and make relationships with other PC's. He's a former gun for hire, scoundrel that typically takes odd jobs, no force sensitivity, but hopefully I can find a fit thanks everyone!

Thom Naudir

T
You could give the Federation of Allied Systems a try. We aren't major as of yet, and just starting out, but could give you a chance to integrate yourself with us pretty well.

[member="Michal Straden"]

Bunker-level Normal

I don't suggest you join any major faction. Most of them focus on the map game and faction-improving events. Very few are going to take the time to foster character building, most of that is found in minor factions, especially those who are content to remain minor.

Thom Naudir

T
Protecting the innocent of the galaxy, rebuilding worlds destroyed by the endless wars of the galaxy, and the opportunity to do whatever you want.

[member="Michal Straden"] Come join the Confederacy! We have a place for everyone there, and we accept all alignments on the spectrum of Force and non-Forcery! We have a military, Force fighers, criminals, random people, politicians, and kids! Our faction threads range from action to character development, we have a very active discord server, and here are licks and cookies in as well! :)

Here is our link for you to check out: http://starwarsrp.net/groups/969-the-confederacy-of-independent-systems/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom