Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Dark Side Purpose!

Hello there everyone, I've come into the mood of an old fashioned dark sider. Be it Sith or not I do not know. But here today I present Bendak Crail. New char, and what I guess you could say the last lone Ren there is. After the Siege of Mustafar by the Outer Planets Alliance. Bendak is led on a path to nowhere, with Kyrel Ren dead. The Knights of Ren are no more. With Bendak left to either rebuild the broken cult, or follow a new path to power that goes deeper into the mysteries of the dark side. So lately been feeling the urge to write a dark sider be it with a faction or not, or someone who has an interest in Bendak here. Build up a story with the young man, and see where he goes from here. Especially been having this particular muse since reading the Vader comics, and would like to start on a blank canvas so to speak. If anyone is interested in showing him a way to darkness, so if anyone is particularly interested do let me know! :D

Bendak Crail Bendak Crail

Yeah, we're still kinda figuring out the concept but basically we'll accept anyone so long as they pass initiation and contribute knowledge and power of the Dark Side. You are sorta expected to obey vague 'rules' but none of it's been established IC so far, so you may be able to influence that somewhat if you get involved now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom