Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Contractors

Im looking for certain individuals, those being mercenaries looking for a more secure job, or more significantly those of a skilled profession.

What am i looking into this for?

Well the Pentastar Alignment is in need of weapons and vehicles that can supplement the droids and ships created by the Pentastar's current members. Those who are currently onboard including myself am rather inept when it comes to the creation of weapons and vehicles compared to ships and droids, so i am looking outwards for contractors who would be interested in the creation of such.

This is a constant job, and one that requires a focus for, as the quicker the products are made, the quicker your character gets a payday.

As for mercenaries and those in the upper unknown regions looking for a secure job, as well as people who want to create a secure and economically sound region of space, you are absolutely important for the creation of the faction.

List of needed individuals -
  • Vehicle Manufacturer
  • Weapons Manufacturer
  • Military Officers
  • Civilian personnel
  • Corporate entities in the area.

Faction Ad - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/94103-pentastar-alignment-a-union-of-the-imperial-and-the-corporate/

Faction Forum (Still undergoing heavy setup) - http://starwarsrp.net/groups/767-pentastar-alignment/

I could probably sell minesweeping vehicles if the Pentastar Alignment is at least on neutral terms with the New Republic or the Silver Sanctum... sure they double as (heavy?) tanks but it's mostly to defend itself when sweeping minefields.

[member="Solan Charr"]
8SeBGr.gif

i have a load if walkers ect

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Solan Charr"]

I'm not a dedicated company for any faction and never will be. I'm firmly entrenched in my corporate neutrality and will provide for any faction or individual so long as it is in the interest of my company to do so. If you are interested in the services of Denon Stahl Arms weapons manufacturing I would be happy to sell you weapons and create them for you.

Contact me if you are.

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Solan Charr"]

I've been known to revitalize the spice and arms economy in several regions. Is this what you had in mind?

[member="Charzon Loulan"]

Seeing as solan hangs out around the SSC in his free time, im going to say the chances are high about it being neutral.

[member="Kami Meran"]

Ill have to talk to you, i enjoy walkers greatly.

[member="Macharius Solaire"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"]

Ill PM both of you concerning arms tech. The unique chance to work with Maser tech is also on the table due to the story we are setting up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom