Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Companion

Hello! I'm looking to have a traveling companion to go with me across the Galaxy on a sort of exploration hunt. I plan to have a series of threads made where myself and a companion go to different worlds that are important to both the Jedi and the Sith, and try to find something there. This could range from Holobooks, to Holocrons, to even an artifact or two. I'm not exactly worried nor picky about who is the traveling companion, just that I have someone to go around with, like a partner.

The purpose of this thread is to get this character alive again, as I had taken a bit of a hiatus on the Forums. If anyone is interested, then don't be afraid to say so.

[member="Gherron DragonsFlame"] The Kid? If you don't mind the Kid learning about the Dark Side just as much as the light, then Sure. Bring him along.

[member="Orex Mauda"] I'm not one for combat...but at least I have a pike.

[member="Gherron DragonsFlame"] Alrighty, We already have a post order going, but I don't know if the Kid you mentioned is an actual person or an NC, but either way, you have the next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom