Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for companies

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
snxtp98jyh2wbi3qs1f6.gif

The Black Tie Syndicate is in need of a few companies to sell us stuff and sign contracts with. Everything from guns as you can see quite clearly, to whatever you are selling, we are buying. If you are a young ambitious business person with a morally grey conscious then give us a chance to use your weapons, ships, and or sweet sweet drugs in a criminal RP setting.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
I got that good stuff.

If it's guns you want, we can make 'em. Sign a contract, front the money, and you get as many as we roll off the line until you recoup your investment. After that, you pay materials and labor.

So the question really is: whatchu need?

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Rusty"]

Currently the biggest thing we need is guns, that would be number one. Can't do too much with just your basic canon blasters and you do sell good stuff. So let's sign us some papers and get some weapons going if you're up to it.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Patricia Susan Garter said:
[member="Rusty"]

Currently the biggest thing we need is guns, that would be number one. Can't do too much with just your basic canon blasters and you do sell good stuff. So let's sign us some papers and get some weapons going if you're up to it.

Swing on by the shop and we'll talk.

I'm talking of more establishing a permanent supply pipe between a certain planet and yours. I cut a cut of percentage and IC you get a steady supply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom