Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Client

About time I finally dust off some characters and jump back into roleplaying. That being said, Marcus has always been my favorite and I'm wanting to open up some new avenues of storylines for him. He's a mercenary, first and foremost, and has lots of ties with the old Galactic Republic and has a tendency to hate Sith and baddies more than anything under the sun.

So, I'm seeking clients of any kind. He can be your soldier-for-hire, bodyguard, enforcer, or battle buddy (for a price, of course). If you're not looking for threats that involve lots of action, anything else works for me as well. I really just want to get some threads started up before my muse starts to dry up due to me not giving in to it.

Anyways, drop some replies here or shoot me a PM and we can get straight to plotting.

Thanks!

I need a thread for a shipyard in Nal Hutta. Fighting a mafia for control of the district, deal with unhappy workers, etc. This would be a medium to long thread depending on how it goes. Im free for now (the other writers went LOA without telling me for over a week now)

[member='Marcus Itera']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom