Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Buddies

So, I am currently on the market to meet some new people, and perhaps make some friends, if we don't end up killing each other first. I am open to almost any type of thread, as long as it brings some fun character development and interactions.

Kur

K
Hi.

I like long strolls on the beach, pursuing interesting people, and going on weekends away to bounty hand-in outposts.

I saw your ad, did you want to meet?

[member="Darth Animus"]

I'm always open to meeting new potential customers.

...friends. I meant friends, of course.

How do you feel about your current HoloNet service net provider? As a general topic of conversation, nothing more. Though, if you were in the market...

photo-17989.gif

*Looks at the similar design of the CIS and the design in tag. Sees similar color scheme as well*

It's official. [member="Darth Animus"] is secretly an agent of the Confederacy.

Darth Animus said:
Well I mean intergalactic coverage has always been a problem with me, so negotiations can be made for a better bundle deal.
We should definitely talk more about this over non-alcoholic drinks of your choice.

We could discuss intergalactic coverage deals and.... that... sports team. Or something.

Do you ever happen to visit Denon? Or Thyferra?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom