Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an Independent Jedi Master

So yeah, what's up everybody. I made the decision that, after months of playing exclusively as a sith character, I need a jedi to balance things out. So here she is, Faith, a jedi padawan ready to be trained by an independent master. "Independent?" You might ask yourself "Why not just join a faction?" Simple answer: She was created as someone who suffers from a good dose of brainwashing from a sith, and is scared that if she joins a group of jedi and someone switches on her programming she could endanger the jedi as a whole by for example stealing important information (OOC I find it rather unfair to have a jedi character loyal to a sith inside a lightside faction, because I can already feel the temptation of betrayal.) But besides all that I really would like to flesh out the character, and have someone to train her, and also help her to find peace with the things she had to do.

So yeah anyone up to do it?

Well I fit one of the two, just hit master, independent as feth but I'm with TKO. Though as a healer it would also lend well to your backstory [member="Faith Highwind"].

Tag me if you're interested, otherwise good hunting.

Dair would be willing to train you as well, though not a Master yet.

He is independent, though leaning towards Republic/Silvers. He is a warrior/guardian, but has an affinity towards peace and meditation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom