Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an awakening

(Regor, you may want to edit)

Meta looked about the lab. Curiously. "What was this laboratory used for?" He asked, turning over to the ancient. "And don't lie to me, I'll know." He said, his lightsaber now on his belt, along with the young girls. He continued looking around, awaiting a reply.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"]
@[member="Balthazaar"]

'That I do not know. All I know about this place is tha it is precious to her due to it's memories.' Fel'roth pored over the place. 'However, I can make a guess. It seems that thy were working on a way to take away one's force sensitivity. Ultimately, they failed. From their behavior, I would wager to say that they were afraid of the force. Perhaps they true to strip their daughter of it.'

@Meta

"The jedi of old where the only such ones to have such power." He said, looking over the monstrosities. "This project must never start up again, it must never be used. Nobody should be able to do this, this is a very real threat..but." He turned to the Ancient. "If you can keep sith and others away, you'll have the republic in your debt."

Regore entered the lap overhearing some of there conversation. "well the force can be scary, but I do agree whit meta." @[member="Meta "]@[member=Balthazaar]

By this time, Felicia had begun to wake up. Through blurry eyes, she saw her friend and the Jedi talking, and they were in the lab. Apparently, he had deemed it safe to show it. "F-Fel? What's going on?" She sat up a little, while the bouncer nodded his massive head softly. 'One moment, Felicia. As long as I am alive, this place hall remain safe. Even if Felicia ever decides to leave, I will seal and bury it so that nobody ever finds it.'

@Meta

Meta bowed. "Thank you Ancient, but I must ask. Why has she stayed here? Why hasn't she left?" He then looked at her, and offered his hand to her, somewhat kneeling. "I'm sorry about earlier." He said, detaching her saber from his belt. He held it in one hand and kept the saber a little closer. He kept one eye on the Ancient and one on the girl."

@[member="Balthazaar"]
@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

(OOC: Regor the agreement between the two was that Meta went inside alone)

Felicia eyed the Jedi with caution, but took her lightsaber back. "It's fine, I guess." Looking over to her long time friend, she walked over and hugged his massive head softly. A wave of happy emotions flowed from him. Reaching his thoughts out to both of them, he explained. 'She has been here her entire life. She doesn't know anything else, and she is comfortable here. However, I do believe she is at the proper age to find her own way in the universe.' Felicia gasped softly and gazed at her friend. "Fel....?"

@Meta

Meta understood and thought long and hard. "I have a ship." He knew what he was offering, he knew what it mean't. But he didn't quite understand what he might be undertaking. He stood with the majority of his body hidden under his cloak. He stared long into her and the ancient. But he would never understand the bond they shared.

@[member="Balthazaar"]

Felicia looked between the two in alarm. "But where will I go? I love it here, it's so quiet and peaceful." The bouncer shook his head softly, nuzzling her. 'You must find a purpose in the galaxy, my dear. I would love for you to stay here forever, but even you knew this day would come.' He then looked over to the Jedi. 'Will you take care of her?' "Wait, can't you come?" Another shaking of his head. 'No child, my place is here, on Ruusan.' Tears brimmed over her eyes. "Can't I ever come and visit you?" 'Of course you can. I'll always be here... and here.' He pressed a tentacle against her chest.

@Meta

Felicia hugged the bouncer tightly, not wanting to let go. Tears streamed down her face, but she didn't care. "I'll miss you." 'And I you, young one. Remember, you can always come back to visit. I look forward to seeing you again.' He nudged her toward the man, keeping his bulbous eyes on him. To only him, he said: 'If she comes to harm, I will know. Don't let her get hurt.'

@Meta

Meta nodded. Not wishing to speak as he felt guilty for intruding upon these two. Meta understood more than most would what it felt like to have everything torn away from you. "Come on now." He said to her, before taking a step up the ramp that led to the surface. He awaited her response, watching her patiently as the tears dropped to the floor.

Felicia nodded and pulled away from her lifelong friend, then wiped her tears away. 'I will accompany you to the ship.' The bouncer offered a tentacle, which she took in her hand softly. Starting to walk out, she shielded her eyes from the light for a few seconds. "Where is your ahip, anyway?"

@Meta

Nodding, Felicia followed behind the Jedi, Fel'roth next to her, hand in tentacle. Though he was sad that she was going, the old bouncer was proud for her. In all aspects, he had treated her like a daughter. He felt nothing but pride for her as she stepped off into her own life. When they finally reached the ship, Felicia gazed at it in wonder. She had seen holographic models, but never a real life starship.

@Meta

Felicia looked over at Fel, in which he nodded at her. She could feel his emotions so strongly, she would have sworn he was smiling if he had a mouth. 'Go. We'll meet again, I promise.' She hugged him one last time before walking up the ramp of the ship.

@Meta

Meta closed off the landing pad and travelled to the cockpit, sat down and sighed as the ship began to run the take off safeties and all the usual stuff, meta pulled up the ship and as soon as they had lifted off, they were gone. Into space, he lay back in his seat. Relaxing. About to take his mask off, but then he remembered; he had a passenger now.

Felicia sat down in the passenger seat, doing her best to decypher the man's emotions. He didn't want her to see his face. She shrugged softly. Very well. 'Might as well get a conversation going', she thought. "So... What's your name? I'm Felicia."

@Meta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom