Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an awakening

(OOC: I'm just tagging all the people who showed interest in doing an RP with this character, join if you want or pm me if you wanna just do a private thread)

'Is everything alright, Felicia?'

Felicia snapped out of her thoughts and looked over to the large bulbous eyes of her friend. The bouncer seemed to radiate concern, as if he was in turn reading her emotions. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm just... thinking. Why did my parents leave me here? Was my supposed fate so bad that they were afraid of me?" She sighed and stared at the bouncer, hoping for an answer. Nothing came but sympathy and sadness. 'I cannot reveal your prophecy, young one. I am sorry. It would only do you more harm than good.' His massive head peered around the lab, eyeing all of the instruments and tools. 'Let us get out of here, yes? I'd like to see the fields for a while. Maybe it will help keep your mind off of all this.' The mirilian nodded solemnly, stepping away from the desk she was at. Fel'roth had never stirred her wrong, and had been a constant companion to her since she could remember. "Good idea Fel, lets go."

Stepping out of the lab and closing the hatch, Felicia blinked a few times to get used to the sun outside. The furry green creature followed closely behind her, looking at their surroundings. Ruusan was a rather beautiful planet, especially to one who grew up there. She enjoyed the company of her bouncer friends, and had never wished for anything more, until she had found her parents' lab three years earlier. Things had changed since then. She longed for more than just gliding with the strange creatures. She wanted to explore the galaxy.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"] @[member="Satine D'nara"] @[member="Regor Laxvan"] @[member="Meta "]@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] @Dr.Marie Krasnican @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Arkian Optniumon"]

Young Padawan Meta couldn't imagine why his master had sent on this goose chase. There were no secret sith labs and no assassin guilds here. Ruusan was peaceful, and the most violent thing he had seen all day was a Jawa with a slightly explosive bowel movement. He was now in the middle of nowhere, in a field. He had turned off his com and was just taking a moment to himself before.

Hssssss....

Something opened and Meta's instincts were screaming red alert. He clutched onto the weapon at his waist, turning and half crouching. Though it would do no good in these fields. A 7'3 man in a coverless field would be easily seen from all directions. "I'm completely open, great." He murmured painfully.

@[member="Balthazaar"]

Veino slumped down beside the road and dropped the satchel next to him, legs aching. Nobody ever told him quests involved so much walking. If they had, he'd probably have stayed home. But here he was, and here he would likely stay. It was a nice planet too. He could even sense a few Force users around. Hopefully they were all friendly. They seemed to be that way. He sighed, and stood up again, raising his hands to shield his eyes as he scanned the fields. A few people moved about in the distance.

Stepping outside into the field, Felicia caught sight of a strange creature. No, not a creature, and certainly not strange. A humanoid, and a tall one at that. Her opening the lab door had apparently startled him, and she chuckled softly. As she did, however, she felt a strong emotion of caution and skepticism radiate from Fel. He didn't trust this newcomer. "It's alright, Fel, he seems friendly." 'Friendlies don't reach for their weapon. His lightsaber could prove him to be a threat.' Sighing, she waved him off, and approached the other. "Hello... What are you doing here?'

@Meta @Veino Garn @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

His head turned in an owl like fashion, quickly. He saw it was nothing more than a young girl. He eased and let his robes fall over him and his Jedi Weapon. "I'm here on orders." He replied, straight to the point. "More to the point what are you doing here?" He asked, moving a little closer. If she didn't answer him, this may be a good time to try out that Dun Moch interrogation technique he had always heard about.

@[member="Balthazaar"]

'I knew he wasn't friendly.'
"Hush, Fel!"

Felicia moved a lock of hair behind her ear before responding. "Well, I live ​here actually. Technically, you're trespassing." She offered a coy smile at the man. If he was on Ruusan on some assignment, she was boiled bouncer. Walking a little closer, but still keeping her distance, she examined him. He seemed, in most aspects, to be a Jedi. Though all she had to go on was the descriptions given to her by the bouncers. Apparently, there was a war between Jedi and Sith long ago, so it would make sense that they knew. Besides, he had the republic crest on his chest. Unless he was a Sith spy, he was most definitely Jedi. "Jedi all the way out here? What kind of orders, exactly?"

@Meta

Meta saw no harm in her. No hidden evil in her, though she was strong in the force. "Searching for labs and sith equipment and the like." He said, looking past her at the bouncer and past him to the door they had come from. "Where does that lead to?" He titled his head in the direction of the sealed metal doors. "What is that?"
@[member="Balthazaar"]

Felicia had to admit, she was surprised. The Jedi had not shown any confusion at her seemingly talking to nobody, since he couldn't hear the bouncer's thoughts. Perhaps he had been here before... Then he asked about the lab. Looking at Fel, to the lab, then back at the Jedi, she stammered slightly. "It's-it's nothing. Just where I live. It's my home. You wouldn't want to go in there, it's quite messy." She felt a mental tug from the bouncer, like he was insisting her to ready herself if things went south. Getting the same feeling, she readied herself to pull her lightsaber up and defend her parent's laboratory. She wasn't very skilled with it at all, but she would do what she could if she had to.

@Meta

Meta took note of her body language, and out stretched his hand, the lightsaber she carried shook and flew into the clutches of his hand. "What are you doing with this?" He asked, looking at it. "And, I'm a jedi. I know what you're thinking and what he was thinking. I can read your body language quite easily." He said, studying the saber now in his hand. "So, we can either do this the hard way. Or the really easy way. You take your pick of the two which ends up with you dead." Making it very clear it was the easy way. He then looked up to her, and kept his hand tight on the blade. -Don't be a fool girl- He thought.

@[member="Balthazaar"]

She balked at the man when her lightsaber floated to his hand. "Hey! I made that! Give it back!" She reached for the weapon, trying to tear it from his grip. As she did so, Fel raised his tentacles and began wrapping them around him. While one focused on retrieving the lightsaber, the others slowly constricted him, tightly covering him in the green vines. To him, he said 'Drop the lightsaber and leave the girl alone.'

@Meta

Meta focused and used the ability of force repulse to send both in different directions using it weakly to not hurt either. "I know a battle stance when I see one." Meta said. "You'll have to earn my trust and let me into your home before you can have this back." He said, putting the blade on his belt and taking out the much larger blade of his own, igniting the green blade of its own. "I wouldn't suggest either of you try that again. I'm ready this time." He said, eyeing both of his attackers.
@[member="Balthazaar"]

( did, not think about Thad, beceas, sorry was a busy day.)
Regor walked up to @[member="Meta "]surprised to see him here. "well look who we got here" @[member="Balthazaar"]

'I could easily restrain you, Jedi. Don't test the limits of an ancient as myself.' Fel's eyes turned to slits as he eyed the man. He hadn't been pushed very well, as he had anchored himself to the ground. Felicia lay in one of his tentacles, having been caught before she could fly off. 'You have just committed yourself to violence. Jedi strive for peace. Leave now, or suffer. The building behind us is full of secrets that do not belong to the Jedi or the Sith. Stay away from it.' Felicia, now unconscious, murmured something about her parents, but was otherwise silent.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] @Meta

Meta rolled his eyes under his helmet. "We both know she had made a battle stance, that's the only reason I disarmed her. You didn't have to jump at me, it was merely caution and self defence, besides. I have a whole battalion of soldiers at my back with Regor here, a whole battalion if my mission goes sour." He looked to the girl, lying there. He didn't want violence, not for one so young. "It's alright Regor, she justs unconscious." Meta took a single step towards the ancient. "If you let me go inside. I'll go alone, and you have my word as a jedi that if there isn't anything in there that is a threat to the republic or the jedi order. I won't breathe a word of it." He said, his hand out. His fingers spread out and his left hand on his lightsaber.

@[member="Balthazaar"]
@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Fel'roth sensed the emotions of the Jedi, and deemed him to be telling the truth. He didn't like it, but all he wanted was Felicia's safety. 'Very well, Jedi. Follow me.' He made his way to the door, the young girl still safely in his tentacle, and opened it. Once he was inside, he gently layed her in a chair behind the desk. Inside, there were all sorts of test tubes, holocrons, viewing screens, even a small testing chamber. 'This laboratory belonged to the young one's parents. They left her here when she was but an infant. I have been taking care of her ever since.'

@Meta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom