Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an Artist [Commission]

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]
Are you looking for any particular art style? Realistic, more comic-y, etc. I can do some sketches/"sketches" (I'll put an example or two below) for free, and depending on what you're looking for I might know a couple of artists I can recommend.

Here's a few drawings of mine. It's probably important to note that I primarily do portraits/headshots/whatever you want to call them, and only color things if I'm specifically asked to.
WVxTj1f.jpg
dgpG47f.jpg
bzAr0AB.jpg

[member="Erebus Laitos"]

Hey bud, thanks for getting back to me. I'm looking for a more realistic art style. Similar to say the image in the left or your signature, and I'm looking for body shots and headshots/portraits if possible. If you could help me out with some suggestions, that'd be fantastic.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]
Aight, I can think of a couple people off of the top of my head, but I've got to track down a couple pages since I haven't checked their info in awhile. In the meantime, there's one called "Noiteazul". They're one of my favorites, and you can find their commission info here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom