Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Allies and Enemies

Title says it all. Ijaat is restoring Mandalore (With good folk like Mia Monroe Mia Monroe and Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira ) and has laid claim to the Mask and title of Manda'lor, mainly to provide a fun unofficial/non Faction set of stories for those wanting a non-Crusader Mando flavor. No designs on being a Faction on the map, we leave that to the Enclave and their fine folk.

To that end, we're seeking sone outside opportunities for both Allies, Recruits to the Mando way of life and even opposition. From bounties to fighting your war, we're open for business. Questions can be happily discussed here or in DM

Title says it all. Ijaat is restoring Mandalore (With good folk like Mia Monroe Mia Monroe and Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira ) and has laid claim to the Mask and title of Manda'lor, mainly to provide a fun unofficial/non Faction set of stories for those wanting a non-Crusader Mando flavor. No designs on being a Faction on the map, we leave that to the Enclave and their fine folk.

To that end, we're seeking sone outside opportunities for both Allies, Recruits to the Mando way of life and even opposition. From bounties to fighting your war, we're open for business. Questions can be happily discussed here or in DM

Treoff here is very interested in the Mandalorian way of life and culture, and he would absolutely be willing to assist in the restoration of Mandalore. Treoffs company StarGuard Dynamics would probably most likely assist in logistics options, dropping off food or construction supplies, though we offer security and support in other ways.

Aside from the company roleplay, I'd like to check out Mandalore, and always wanted Treoff to dabble in it. If it would be alright with you, I think this would be a great opportunity for Treoff to make positive relations with Mandalorians, he wants to, he respects their honor, courage, and strength.

Additionally, Mandalorians should absolutely have their home, no matter who is in the skies.

Treoff here is very interested in the Mandalorian way of life and culture, and he would absolutely be willing to assist in the restoration of Mandalore. Treoffs company StarGuard Dynamics would probably most likely assist in logistics options, dropping off food or construction supplies, though we offer security and support in other ways.

Aside from the company roleplay, I'd like to check out Mandalore, and always wanted Treoff to dabble in it. If it would be alright with you, I think this would be a great opportunity for Treoff to make positive relations with Mandalorians, he wants to, he respects their honor, courage, and strength.

Additionally, Mandalorians should absolutely have their home, no matter who is in the skies.

Absolutely can discuss meeting and working together. Outsiders are treated warily, but we reserve the wrist-rocket-on-sight treatment for Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Absolutely can discuss meeting and working together. Outsiders are treated warily, but we reserve the wrist-rocket-on-sight treatment for Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Hey, you know, it's understandable. How might Treoff meet the up-and-coming Manda'lor? Job offer on the HoloNet? Treoff will absolutely respect any manner of introduction to the culture. Even if ya gotta make him come in with no weapons, and you got the army. He just wants the first hello to show he can be trusted. Not that he'll gain the trust day one, just make day one worth it.

Hey, you know, it's understandable. How might Treoff meet the up-and-coming Manda'lor? Job offer on the HoloNet? Treoff will absolutely respect any manner of introduction to the culture. Even if ya gotta make him come in with no weapons, and you got the army. He just wants the first hello to show he can be trusted. Not that he'll gain the trust day one, just make day one worth it.

If Treoff is in the bodyguard or protection business, maybe they end up on opposite sides of a job and shenanigans ensue?

If y'all will have me, I'm happy to provide tech for the reconstruction effort. A reason to fuel my factory addiction is always a welcome one.

You are most welcome, sir. I'll get you a discord link. You're alright for an outsider ;P

Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel I have no real direction for this particular character so I'm up for her getting involved with shenanigans.

Excellent. I'll ping you info.

Clan Ruus is attempting to do much of the same. We'll be happy to help, but we're (hoping) to go Major at some point. Perhaps we could negotiate a treaty of some sort. (IE, hit me up on the discord.)

If I knew your Discord i'd be happy to. Feel free to DM me here for mine! All sorts of possibilities!

Darth Malum, of House Marr reporting for duty, here to be a very weird type of Sith, and have very complicated and difficult feelings about everyone involved here.

"Wait what do you mean the Mandalorians are people just like me? What do you mean destroying their homeland may not have been a very moral move? None of this is conforming to my indoctrinated worldview at all!"

Hi, Ijaat! I'm replying to you here from my "welcome back" thread. I would love to jump into something new. I must warn you though, Malica wears her helmet a bit ironically and it was "given" to her by her mentor. It is hard to get her to stay loyal to any group and she speaks Mando, has some Mando training, but does not act much like a Mando, if you ask me. She would probably be considered opposition in this case. Let me know what you think! Also, as you know, as a returning member I would need some briefing before joining in.

I would be available if you need Crime Opposition

I have some great ideas. Expect a DM soon!

House Solus May be of help

Always good to see you around.

Hi, Ijaat! I'm replying to you here from my "welcome back" thread. I would love to jump into something new. I must warn you though, Malica wears her helmet a bit ironically and it was "given" to her by her mentor. It is hard to get her to stay loyal to any group and she speaks Mando, has some Mando training, but does not act much like a Mando, if you ask me. She would probably be considered opposition in this case. Let me know what you think! Also, as you know, as a returning member I would need some briefing before joining in.

Opposition with a shady past is the BEST kind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom