Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for all the owners of the Canon "Big corporations"

Hey all!

I'm looking for the leaders, if there are any, for any big corporations from canon.

Specifically:

*The International Banking Clan
*Sorosuub
*Incom
*Kuat Drive Yards
*Corellia Shipyards
*Sluis-van shipyards
*The Techno Union
*Commerce Guild

I ask because I would like to follow the footsteps of The CIS in canon and try to get as many of these corporations to aid The Elysium Empire in its' goals.

Vesta

V
Per factory/board rules these "canon" companies are not actually a direct continuation of the original, canon, companies. i.e; Kuat Drive Yards on Chaos is just a company that bought up/used the name of the original company that ceased to exist at some indeterminate point in the past. Beyond that, because of this, multiple companies can exist with those names (as in, submitted to the factory).

Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

The Techno Muun
The Techno Union at your service

Although, much like the above points out, most 'cannon' compaines are either evolutions, or completely different versions using the same name. The Techno Union is not the same as the one that was industrialized, but rather a conglomorate of sucessor coporations seeking to reclaim the Union's past glory.

I really gotta update that, lmao

Per factory/board rules these "canon" companies are not actually a direct continuation of the original, canon, companies. i.e; Kuat Drive Yards on Chaos is just a company that bought up/used the name of the original company that ceased to exist at some indeterminate point in the past. Beyond that, because of this, multiple companies can exist with those names (as in, submitted to the factory).

Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

I see. Thank you very much for clearing that up for me. I knew factions couldn't be the same faction as a canon one, and that we can't use canon characters. I was unaware that the companies couldn't be canon ones.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Van Hill Van Hill

Cool, thanks you two!!

Vesta

V
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun It was actually a relatively recent change as far as board history is concerned. Canon companies used to have their own approval and ownership process but it was eventually decided against keeping and the "replica" or "successor" angle was adopted in its place. (for example I was, with another character, the CEO/owner of the previously canon Koros Spaceworks which is now considered a company that just took the name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom