Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Adventure!

I've written all sorts of characters on Chaos. I've got Sith Vampires to Jedi who paint in the Force, to force dead super soldiers. Every one of them is some kind of special snow flake because that's the normal thing I write.

So I wanna try something different. Come in, Ijam here. She's a pilot setting out from her home. No tragic backstory, no lost family. Just a girl with a want to see the stars. Sith? Jedi? Legends and myths to her. Galaxy wide threats? Never bothered her home. Cartels and criminals? Her small town had maybe a thief in her lifetime. She's fresh faced to the galaxy, and that's the point. Star Wars has always been about the small town character ending up in the wider known galaxy and stumbling into blowing up a death star.

Except she's neither a Force User or related to someone important.

You want a pilot? She can fly things. She'll take care of your ship if you take her off world, too! Friends, possible enemies, close encounters of the Force kind. That's the kind of RP I'm looking for. Hit me up if that sounds interesting.

I've written all sorts of characters on Chaos. I've got Sith Vampires to Jedi who paint in the Force, to force dead super soldiers. Every one of them is some kind of special snow flake because that's the normal thing I write.

So I wanna try something different. Come in, Ijam here. She's a pilot setting out from her home. No tragic backstory, no lost family. Just a girl with a want to see the stars. Sith? Jedi? Legends and myths to her. Galaxy wide threats? Never bothered her home. Cartels and criminals? Her small town had maybe a thief in her lifetime. She's fresh faced to the galaxy, and that's the point. Star Wars has always been about the small town character ending up in the wider known galaxy and stumbling into blowing up a death star.

Except she's neither a Force User or related to someone important.

You want a pilot? She can fly things. She'll take care of your ship if you take her off world, too! Friends, possible enemies, close encounters of the Force kind. That's the kind of RP I'm looking for. Hit me up if that sounds interesting.
Mi’la is in desperate need of a pilot willing to fly her near the Maw out by Kessel, how much does she gotta crowd fund for a near death experience?

This place, force research!
does the research entail throwing stuff into it to watch the black hole eat it?

This place, force research!

Oh!

Ya'll space hippies need to find safer places to explore this 'force' business.

Goin' through asteroids sounds fun. Black holes? Not so much. The spirit of the character is she doesn't even believe the Force is real! She certainly wouldn't go to a black hole to study it. Or, ever. Because normal people don't go to black holes.
Which is why she’s gonna say it’s for science! Cause it is, science of the force

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom