Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Active Posters for Holocron Hunts.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Hello, im at it again seeing as the last batch of people fell through, so here i am to ask for the help of anyone in finding two (maybe three depending on the answer i get from someone.

The Three Holocrons will be those of the Jedi Masters Thon, Ood Bnar, and Nomi Sunrider. Nomi's is currently mid thread, but im double checking if the current person im with is going to continue the thread or not, so there is a chance of that one clearing up again.

The Holocrons themselves will remain in Alexandra's care, being this thread is so she can get them in the first place, but i would be more than glad to sit down with the person that helps find them and both can access the holocron to learn from it. (Maybe even get a copy of it to be passed on should the reason given suffice.)

So without further rambling, here is the three masters im looking for the Holocrons of, and hope to get help with this task. (Already doing one 100 post dev alone... three more 25-50 post ones would suck.)

PS. These are Personal Holocrons i am hunting for, not shared knowledge ones. Yes, i understand that Thon and Nomi particularly would have aided their knowledge to other holocrons, but this is a search for their personal ones rather than a collective knowledge one. Thus focusing more on themselves rather than only a portion of their knowledge and abilities.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Karen Roberts"]

Ill get the thread started then... Lets say the two meet up at a starport on Ambria? Alexandra will be using the Guise of a Black Haired Zorren Archaelogist named Maria Pellaeon.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Deal. Karen be representing the Denon Academy of Science's Holocron Division. See you there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom